Quantitative Aptitude of the candidates is tested in almost every banking exam including RBI Grade B 2022 exam. However, many aspirants face difficulties in solving this section within the stipulated time period due to several reasons. Therefore, in this blog, we will understand ‘How to prepare the Quantitative Aptitude section for the RBI Grade B exam 2022?’
Moreover, the RBI Grade B 2022 selection process has begun. The application window will remain open between March 28 and April 18, 2022. So, we urge you to apply at the earliest and not wait till the last date.
- 1 RBI Grade B 2022: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 2 RBI Grade B 2022: Weightage of Quantitative Aptitude
- 3 RBI Grade B 2022: Past Year Cut-off for Quantitative Aptitude
- 4 Topic-wise Quantitative Aptitude Breakup in Past Years
- 5 Study with ixamBee
- 6 Also Read
RBI Grade B 2022: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Before going any further, we would recommend that you acquaint yourself with the RBI Grade B exam pattern. By doing this, you will be able to assess the level of the exam.
The next step is to have a thorough understanding of the RBI Grade B 2022 syllabus. This is because it will help you in planning your exam strategy effectively. Moreover, it will help you in understanding the weightage of each topic asked in the actual exam.
Also See: RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria
RBI Grade B 2022: Weightage of Quantitative Aptitude
- The Quantitative Aptitude section will consist of a total of 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Moreover, this section will carry a weightage of 15% of the total marks.
RBI Grade B 2022: Past Year Cut-off for Quantitative Aptitude
Given below is the year-wise cut-off of the Quantitative Aptitude section of the RBI Grade B exam-
|Year||Quantitative Aptitude Cut-off|
- The overall cut-off for this section will be approximately 25%.
- However, this cut-off had fallen down to 4 in 2017 as the Quantitative Aptitude section was quite tough that year. The same can be seen in 2021 also, where the cut-off had fallen to 6 due to the difficulty level of this section.
- Therefore, candidates must be prepared with easy/moderate/difficult questions to tackle any last minute surprises thrown by RBI on the day of the exam.
Topic-wise Quantitative Aptitude Breakup in Past Years
The topic-wise breakup of Quantitative Aptitude in the previous years is given in the table below-
|DI||10 questions||10 questions|
|Series||5 questions||2 questions|
|arithmetic||10 questions||11-12 questions|
|Quadratic Equation||–||3 questions|
|Quantity Comparison||–||3 questions|
Most Important Topics
You must start your Quantitative Aptitude preparation with these topics first. The list of most important topics is given below-
- Arithmetic (Percentage, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Mixtures, Ratio & Proportion, Partnership, Age, Average, Simple Interest & Compound Interest)
Least Important Topics
Once you have completed all the topics from the list above, you can shift your attention to the least important topics if you have some time left before the exam. Given below are some of the least important topics-
- Number System
- Permutation & Combinations
Study with ixamBee
To help you in kick-starting your RBI Grade B 2022 exam preparation, ixamBee is providing RBI Grade B Online Course. This course has been curated especially for you by our experts who have first-hand experience in this field.
Free Mock Tests
Another important aspect of your exam preparation will be to take RBI Grade B Free Mock Tests. This will help you in assessing your preparation and performance before the actual exam.
Previous Year Question Papers
It is essential to go through the RBI Grade B previous year question papers before you start your RBI Grade B exam preparation. This will enable you to ascertain the level of the exam. Moreover, it will give you a fair idea about the most frequently asked topics/questions.
Team ixamBee wishes you all the best!