NHB Assistant Manager Exam Analysis and Review 18th October 2020
IBPS has successfully conducted the NHB Assistant Manager exam 2020 that was scheduled on 18th October amid this pandemic COVID-19. NHB recruitment notification of Assistant Manager (Scale 1) for 16 vacancies came out some months ago. NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 is a two stage processes- online exam and interview. Since the online phase is over, so here ixamBee presents you the complete NHB Assistant Manager Exam analysis and review.
NHB Assistant Manager Exam 2020 Section Wise and Overall Analysis
NHB Assistant Manager online exam consists of objective test followed by descriptive paper. The NHB Assistant Manager objective test consists of four sections namely- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge, English Language and Quantitative Aptitude. The NHB Assistant Manager exam was of 3 hours duration with each section having separate timing. Any candidate with 180+ questions can be said to be on the safer side. Given below is the detailed analysis of NHB Assistant Manager online exam section wise.
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted separately|
|General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge||50||50||40 min.|
|English Language||25||30||35 min.|
|Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on Data analysis & interpretation||35||60||45 min.|
|Total||200||200||180 min. (3 hrs.)|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||02||25||30 min.|
This section of NHB Assistant Manager consist of 25 questions with 30 marks with a time limit of 35 minutes. An attempt of 20 + questions with 95% accuracy can be said a good try. The topic and detailed analysis is given below-
- Sentence Improvement – 5 question (wherein group of words were highlighted and you need to select the correct option which would make the sentence grammatically and meaningfully correct)
- Error detection – 5 question (a sentence was given and it was divided in 4 parts. The incorrect part need to be selected).
- Fillers – 5 question ( a sentence with 2 empty blanks were given, which need to be filled from the given options)
- Match the column – 5 question (2 columns with 3 sentences were given and you had to match with the correct one. It was of easy level)
- Parajumble – 5 question ( 5 sentences with jumbled order)
- RC – 10 question (1 word meaning and 9 ques-ans on RC). RC was related to a financial topic regarding investments by investors.
This section of NHB Assistant Manager consists of 35 questions with 60 marks with a time limit of 45 minutes. An attempt of 28 + questions with 95% accuracy is a good attempt. The topic and detailed analysis is given below-
- DI – 4 sets, each of 5 questions ( Bar graph based on percentage of moderate to difficult level, Table based on ratio and proportion and percentage of easy level, Pie chart + Table of easy level, information based DI of moderate level and table with missing figures of level easy to moderate)
- Series – 4 Questions
- Quadratic equation – 4 Questions
- Approximation: 3 Questions
- Arithmetic chapters- 4 Questions (Percentage, Time and work, pipes and cistern, Partnership)
This section of NHB Assistant Manager consists of 45 questions with 60 marks with a time limit of 60 minutes. An attempt of 38 + questions with 95% accuracy is a good attempt. The topic and detailed analysis is given below-
- Puzzle- 4 set each with 5 question (tricky- moderate to difficult level)
- Inequalities – 5 question (easy level)
- Coding decoding -5 question (new pattern – time consuming)
- Input output – 5 question
- Common sense reasoning – 3 question
- Syllogism – 2 question
- Rest questions were based on direction test, blood relation, analytical reasoning i.e. statements and assumptions
General Awareness including Current Affairs
This section of NHB Assistant Manager consists of 50 questions with 50 marks with a time limit of 40 minutes. An attempt of 38 + questions with 95% accuracy is a good try.
Now the online exam of NHB Assistant Manager 2020 is over, so your focus should be on the interview. Though an attempt of 180+ can be said a good attempt, you should still keep your weapons ready to face the battle. As the NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment has very low vacancies so the cut-off will definitely go high. Also to help you prepare further ixamBee gives you right guidance to prosper and nurture. Here we have our NHB Assistant Manager exclusive interview course.