The SIDBI Grade A official notification for Assistant Manager has been released on March 04, 2022. The online application dates are March 04, 2022 – March 24, 2022. The SIDBI exam is conducted in two phases: Online Test & Descriptive Test in Phase 1, followed by the Interview round in Phase 2. The online exam will be conducted on April 16, 2022. To commence your preparation for an important exam like this, it will be beneficial to check the previous year’s exam analysis.
How can the SIDBI Grade A (2016) exam analysis help you?
SIDBI Grade A Exam
Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness are the five sections that form the SIDBI Assistant Manager exam pattern 2022 of the online test.
The candidates are given 120 minutes to attempt 160 questions carrying 200 marks. Take a look at the detailed analysis of the previous year’s SIDBI exam and ensure you bring it to the best use.
SIDBI Grade A Phase 1 (2016) Exam Analysis
The online examination of SEBI Grade A- Assistant Manager was conducted on January 24, 2016. The good number of attempts was estimated to be somewhere between 105-125. Let us see how many questions appeared from which topics in the SIDBI Grade A (2016) exam.
|Take a look at the detailed SIDBI Assistant Manager exam pattern 2022|
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Fill in the Blanks||5|
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Statement- Assumptions/ Fact-Assumption||5|
|Alphabet test/ Dictionary||5|
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Arithmetic (Profit&Loss, Time& Work, Percentage, Ages etc.)||20|
Here are a few questions that were asked in the General Awareness section of the SIDBI Grade A 2016 exam:
1. Prague is the capital of _____- Czech Republic
2. Currency of Greece – Euro
3. Citibank India headquarters – Mumbai
4. Bank with its headquarters in Kerala – Federal Bank
5. Bandhan is a Scheduled _______. – Commercial Bank
6. Among options, which one is a Public Sector Bank – Bharatiya Mahila Bank
7. In NACH used in ECS, what does ‘C’ stand for? – Clearing
8. RBI asked banks to open branches in such villages that do not contain a population of more than______. – 5000
9. RBI calculating interest rates w.e.f April 1, 2016, based on? – Marginal Cost Funds
10. RBI Imposed a penalty on the State Bank of Travancore for violation of its instructions including reporting of data – Central Repository of Information on Large Credits (CRILC).
|Don’t forget to glance through our Beepedia which provides genuine & updated information on current & static GK.|
11. Mudra Card enables Entrepreneurs to facilitate which type of loan? – Working Capital Loan
12. Shikha Sharma is the CEO of which bank? – Axis Bank
13. RBI asked banks to fix interest for __________ – Gold Schemes
14. Govt going to spend 50,000 crores for which of these schemes? – PMKSY
15. Standup India Scheme to boost entrepreneurship SC/ST and ______? – Women Entrepreneurs
16. INDPAY mobile app has been launched by which bank? – Indian Bank
17. Paytm acquires Shifu for? – $8 Million
18. BHEL commissions 660 MW in Prayagraj Thermal power plant recently in – Uttar Pradesh
19. Buxa National park is located in_________? – West Bengal
20. Indian Science Congress was recently held in______? – Mysuru
By looking at these General Awareness questions, you can take a cue with respect to the topics or areas from where the questions in the SIDBI Grade A 2022 exam may be expected.
21. After 27 years India Started Bus service from Champawat District of Uttarakhand to_____? – Nepal
22. Gold monetization scheme replaces which scheme? – Gold Deposit Scheme 1999
23. By how much percent did RBI increase priority sector lending targets to RRB? – 75 Percent
24. How much was India’s Growth rate for 2016 -17 announced by the World Bank? – 7.8%
25. Concept of Account to Account instant funds transfer to bank accounts (24 * 7) without Holidays including Sundays is related to? – IMPS
26. Payment Banks cannot indulge in ________? – lending activities
27. Small Finance Banks can give loans upto_______. – 25 lakhs
28. Small Finance Banks’ maximum loan size in Capital funds to a single borrower is within ______. – 10 Percent
29. Pinaka –II multiple rockets have been launched & developed by which country? – India
30. January 9 is celebrated as_______. – Pravasi Bharatiya Divas
31. Kodaikanal princess of hill stations is located in the state of_________. – Tamilnadu
32. H.D Deve Gowda member of the 16th Lok Sabha is representing_________ – Hassan constituency of Karnataka
33. Bajarang Kumar is related to which sport? – Wrestling
34. The first state to accept an E-Motor Insurance Policy named E-Vahana is? – Telangana
35. India won South Asian Football Federation (SAFF) against defending Champions_______. – Afghanistan
36. ONGC won the 26th Lal Bahadur Shastri Hockey Tournament against______. – Indian Railways
37. Mortgage loans Housing finance are a sole proprietary of_______. – NHB
38. Ardhendu Bhushan Bardhan who passed away in Jan 2016 was a veteran_______. – Political Leader
39. Open E-Wallet to make transactions on Pos, E-commerce is issued by whom?- Banks
40. The Committee on BCCI reforms is headed by former Supreme Court Head ________. – RM Lotha.
SIDBI Grade A Descriptive Test
Along with the online test, candidates will also have to appear for the Descriptive Test which will consist of Essay & Letter Writing.
SIDBI Grade A 2022: How To Start Exam Preparation?
- Do not forget to check out the SIDBI Assistant Manager cut-off.
- As the SIDBI Grade A recruitment is out, practice will be the key to success. Therefore, practice SIDBI Assistant Manager free mock tests on a regular basis to keep up with the ongoing pace and trend.
- For those looking for some direction & guidance, you have a fair option to enroll yourself in the SIDBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) Online Course which is an all-inclusive course that has been well-curated keeping in view all the aspirants’ requirements.
All the best!