The SIDBI Grade A 2022-23 recruitment has commenced. Moreover, the Online Written Test is scheduled to take place somewhere in January/February, 2023. Since there are only a few weeks left for the SIDBI Grade A 2022-23 exam, we hope that you are utilising this time well.
In this blog, we will devise an exhaustive 6 week study plan for the SIDBI Assistant Manager 2022-23 exam. So, if you are appearing for the SIDBI Grade A 2022-23 exam, we urge you to stay till the end.
Why Choose SIDBI?
“When the Why is clear, the How becomes easy.”
Before you start your preparation for the SIDBI Grade A 2022-23 exam, you must have an answer for the following question- Why choose SIDBI?
Well, the answer is quite simple. Since many candidates are already preparing for various competitive exams, you do not have to start your preparation zero. Moreover, choosing to take the SIDBI Grade A 2022-23 exam will give you an opportunity to compete for additional 100 vacancies. So, in other words, it will be a win-win situation for you.
Also Read: SIDBI Grade A 2022-23: How to Prepare from Scratch?
Advantages of being a SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager
Now, let us also look at some advantages of being a SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager–
SIDBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022-23 Salary, Job Profile & Career Growth
SIDBI Grade A 2022-23: Exam Pattern
While preparing for any competitive exam, it is imperative that candidates are aware of the exam pattern. This enables you to prepare for the respective exam in an efficient way and also gives you a fair idea about the types of questions and weightage. Therefore, before you start your preparation for the SIDBI Grade A exam, we encourage you to understand the SIDBI Grade A exam pattern properly.
Also read: SIDBI Grade A 2022: Exam Analysis
SIDBI Grade A 2022-23: Syllabus
After going through the exam pattern, the next step is to understand the SIDBI Grade A syllabus. Having a knowledge of the syllabus will give you a fair idea about the important topics that you need to focus on. Moreover, you will be able to identify your strong and weak subjects.
SIDBI Grade A 2022-23: 6 Week Study Plan
Given below is the SIDBI Grade A 2022-23 study plan-
|Week 1||-Short cut tricks|
-Direction & Distance
|-Parts of Speech|
-Rules of Grammar
-One Formal Letter
-PIB CA August
-EBF CA August
-EBF Static videos 1 to 12
-Govt Schemes: March, April, May
-Budget & Economic Survey
-Reports & Indices: August
-Monthly Quiz August
-Profit & Loss
-Ratio & Proportion
-One Formal Letter
-EBF CA – September
-EBF Static Video 12-24
-Govt Schemes: June, July, August -Budget and Economic Survey
-Reports and Indices: September
-Monthly Quiz – September
To Download the entire 6 Week Study Plan, Click Here
Important Points to Note
- Since only a few weeks are left for the SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2022-23, we request you to follow this study plan consistently.
- Moreover, practice as many questions as you can for Reasoning and Quant during your self-study sessions.
- Furthermore, we urge you to not take the Descriptive English paper lightly. This paper carries 50 marks and it will make or break your final selection. Therefore, you must practice writing for the Descriptive English paper.
- As per the SIDBI Grade A 2022-23 official notification, Banking/Financial Sector/Economic & Social Issues topics have been added in the General Awareness section. Therefore, it is essential that you cover the current affairs of at least 6 to 8 months.
- Knowing the key highlights of Union Budget 2022 and Economic Survey 2022 will be very helpful as they were just released recently. Therefore, you can expect around 5 to 6 questions from here based on the Financial sector and Economic & Social Issues.
- This year, SIDBI has introduced sectional cut-offs. Hence, before taking mock tests, you must practice with the help of section tests to know your preparation level for each subject.
Study with ixamBee for SIDBI Grade A 2022-23
If you are planning to appear for the SIDBI Grade A 2022-23 exam, you need proper guidance to ace the exam. So, to help you with your exam preparation, ixamBee is providing the SIDBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) Online Course, which has been especially curated for you by our experts.
However, if you are still not sure whether you need this course or not, you can check out our demo lectures for SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager and then come to a conclusion.
From the above study plan, it is clear that mock tests play a crucial part in your exam preparation. Therefore, practice will be the key to your success. You can take SIDBI Assistant Manager free mock tests on a regular basis to keep up with the ongoing trend. Moreover, the mock tests will assist you in identifying your weak areas and judge your preparation before the exam.
Make My Test (MMT)
ixamBee has introduced a new feature called Make My Test (MMT). MMT will allow you to customise your own sectional test depending on your preparation level.
What’s best? You can choose the subject, number of questions and set your own timer. Moreover, after submitting your designed test, you can check the score and even share the same.
All you need to do to use this smart tool called Make My Test (MMT) is to register with us first!! Get your first challenge.
All the Best!
To help you prepare 50% faster for competitive exams, ixamBee provides free Mock Test Series all the Current Affairs in English and Current Affairs in Hindi in the BeePedia capsules for GA Preparation. You can also get the latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI NABARD and Other Government Jobs.
Full Form of SIDBI with All Details
SIDBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022-23 Job Profile & Career Growth