Read here how to prepare Reasoning for the ECGC PO exam with important topics, syllabus and strategy for Reasoning preparation for ECGC PO 2022.
The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India released an official notification on March 21, 2022, to fill 75 vacancies to work as Probationary Officers with the ECGC. The application window is open at present and if you wish to apply for this post, please do so by April 20, 2022.
The ECGC PO Online Written Exam will be held on May 29, 2022. Today, let us understand how to prepare for the Reasoning section of this exam. We will also go over the important topics and the study tips for Reasoning preparation for the ECGC PO exam 2022.
Reasoning Syllabus for ECGC PO
Take a look at the topics covered within the ECGC PO Reasoning syllabus on which you will be asked questions in this exam.
Also see: ECGC PO Strategy for the English Language
Important Topics for Reasoning Preparation
A list of important topics with their expected weightage has been presented in the table below. You must approach your preparation accordingly.
|Topic||Expected No. of Questions|
Reasoning Preparation for ECGC PO
- A great way to start your preparation would be by reviewing the ECGC PO previous year’s question papers. This way, you can get a proper idea of what you may expect from your exam not only for the Reasoning section but for all the other sections as well.
- When you go through the previous year’s papers, be mindful to note how many questions are asked per topic on average. You must give due importance to the topic accordingly.
- As you can see from the table above, Puzzle and Seating Arrangement questions carry a lot of weight. Therefore, you must practice these questions every day.
- Work on your speed as you prepare. It is of utmost importance that you are able to answer the questions, both, quickly and correctly. In the actual exam, you will not have enough time to mull over each question endlessly.
- Design a timetable for the upcoming weeks and spread out all the topics in your schedule. Ensure that you cover each topic and save plenty of time for revision of each.
- Verbal/Critical Reasoning, Syllogism and Coding-Decoding are very scoring topics.
- Solve a variety of questions from each topic.
- The more you practice, the better you will get at this subject. Therefore, you must take ECGC PO Free Mock Test 2022 routinely in order to get the best exam preparation experience.
- Every time you take a mock test, you will be able to cognize how you have fared and which are the areas on which you need to focus more.
- Seek counsel and coaching whenever you need it.
- Do not wait for the exam date to approach to begin your preparation. Start your preparation today!
ECGC PO 2022 Preparation with ixamBee
If you’d like to approach your exam preparation in a holistic way, what you need is ixamBee’s ECGC PO Online Course. This course covers and offers all the resources that you will need to help you prepare for this exam. Take a look at some of our offerings below.
We hope this article helps you prepare for your exam. If you would like to know anything more about the ECGC 2022 exam please follow this link for complete details!
At ixamBee, you can find free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as the latest updates for SBI PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD, and Other Government Jobs.
ECGC PO 2022: Preparation Strategy for Computer Knowledge
Previous Year Exam Analysis, Cut-off & Preparation Strategy for ECGC PO
ECGC PO Recruitment 2022: Notification, Vacancies, Salary and Eligibility