The Rubber Board is a statutory body. It was constituted under the Rubber Act 1947. The Head Office is at Kottayam, Kerala. It works under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India.
Moreover, Rubber Board 2022 recruitment has begun. The notification has been released for 34 vacancies for the post of Field Officer in the North Eastern Region.
In this blog we will be discussing the Rubber Board notification, vacancies, salary and eligibility criteria. So, if you are interested in applying for this post, we urge you to stay till the end.
Rubber Board Recruitment 2022: Overview
Let’s look at the important dates and events-
|Application Window||April 02, 2022 to May 02, 2022|
|Place of Written Test||Guwahati/Agartala|
|Place of Posting||North Eastern Region (Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh and Mizoram)|
Rubber Board Notification 2022: Vacancies
Given below is the breakdown of the Field Officer vacancies as specified in the Rubber Board official notification 2022–
Rubber Board Recruitment 2022: Salary
- The pay scale of a candidate selected as a Field Officer will be- Level 6 of the Pay Matrix (Pre revised Rs.9300-34800 (PB2) Grade Pay Rs.4200/-).
- Moreover, the in-hand salary will vary between Rs. 48,000 to Rs. 56,000.
- The selected candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance and other perks as applicable to Central Government Employees.
Rubber Board Notification 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Let’s look at the eligibility criteria mentioned for the post of Field Officer-
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Botany from a recognized University.|
|Age Criteria||A candidate must not be older than 30 years.|
Note- Age limit will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of application i.e. May 02, 2022.
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST- 5 years|
OBC NCL- 3 years
Central Govt./Rubber Board Employees- 5 years
Rubber Board Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Visit the official website http://www.rubberboard.org.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitments” link to register yourself.
- After completing the registration process, you can proceed to login with your login id and password to apply for the post of Field Officer.
- Fill the Application form with all the necessary details.
- Upload your photograph, signature, ID proof, Date of Birth proof, copy of essential certificates, copy of category certificates, experience certificate and copy of No Objection Certificate.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- After final submission, take a printout of the application form.