If you think RBI Grade B 2021 Phase 1 exam was a stunner you may get astonished at the level of RBI Grade B 2021 Phase 2 exam. This year as the number of vacancies rose, so did the difficulty level of the exam. RBI is primarily focusing on hiring young and smart people who have great reading and analytical abilities.
RBI Grade B 2021 Finance and Management paper (Phase 2) has got additional topics in the syllabus. The RBI Grade B Phase 2 paper pattern has also changed from being completely objective to half objective to be attempted in 30 minutes and half descriptive which is to be attempted in 90 minutes.
RBI Grade B Finance and Management Paper 2021 Preparation Strategy
- Understand the syllabus in detail
- Take full length practice tests for RBI Grade B FM 2021 as much as you can. It improves your time management and accuracy levels while answering the questions and gives you a fair idea on the types of question asked in the exam.
- Analyze your strengths and weaknesses, dig deep into your areas of strengths while covering the basics in the weak areas
- Focus on your preparation. In fact, amp up your preparation levels by delving deep into the smallest of the details at least in the areas of your strengths.
- Make it a point to read any financial newspaper like Economic Times or Mint daily. Understand the main points stated in the articles and try to form short and crisp precis of the details mentioned in the editorial. This will help you to memorize and understand a few key points from the exam perspective as well as give you a fair idea on how RBI Grade B FM 2021 descriptive questions need to be answered.
With so much information floating around, it is easy to lose focus and in some cases get a bit disheartened. Even if you could not make it this year, you should still give it one more try.
Strategy to Crack RBI Grade B FM 2021
- Skim through the questions quickly and understand what is being asked. You should certainly have an eye for detail.
- Write your ideas somewhere so that you do not miss to include those while writing your final answer
- Think of how you will like to structure your answer – an introduction, a body and a conclusion
- Give emphasis on an impressive beginning and on a strong ending line
- The basic rule to attempt RBI Grade B 2021 FM descriptive paper is to give the examiner a clear and concise perspective in the most presentable way
- Make it a point to read through your answer once for any typos or grammatical error
ixamBee offers a full-length online course for RBI Grade B Phase 2 2021 exam. This course encompasses short and crisp video lessons, study notes in pdf format, practice questions, doubt clearing sessions with the subject experts and free mock tests. You will get a detailed evaluation report on 5 practice tests listing the areas of improvement and areas you performed well in.
The RBI descriptive mock tests evaluates your performance thoroughly and a detailed analysis of your answers is sent to you. These descriptive practice tests are system based, provide a highly personalized feedback and an exam like feel. You can assess your preparation level and the score either through logging into our website or simply in your email.
You can have a look at a sample mock test and how the descriptive part is evaluated in the video below.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to benefit from our live sessions which are happening daily . To view our RBI Grade B Phase 2 live sessions, you may like to look at the timetable below.