Read here the best tips for RBI Rajbhasha Reasoning preparation, RBI Rajbhasha Reasoning syllabus and important topics
The RBI Grade A notification 2022 was released on March 28, 2022. If you wish to apply for this post, you can apply till April 18, 2022. Please note, that the RBI Grade A Paper 1 for Rajbhasha is going to be held on May 21, 2022. Therefore, we have 50-odd days to prepare for this exam.
In this article, we will approach the preparation of one important subject, i.e., Reasoning. We will understand the RBI Rajbhasha Reasoning syllabus, important topics and how to prepare for the same.
RBI Grade A राजभाषा अधिकारी Paper 1: Reasoning
Essentially, Reasoning will be assessed in Paper 1 of the RBI Grade A selection procedure. You will be asked 35 questions for 35 marks, i.e., each question will carry 1 mark. Also, you will be given a sectional time of 30 minutes for this subject.
You can learn about the detailed RBI Grade A exam pattern 2022 in the video below.
RBI Rajbhasha Reasoning Syllabus
Take a look at the detailed RBI Rajbhasha Adhikari Syllabus 2022 for the Reasoning section.
From among these, we have listed for you below the topics that carry more weightage in the exam. Therefore, you must approach your preparation accordingly.
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relation
- Machine Input & Output
- Blood Relation
RBI Rajbhasha Reasoning Preparation
- Start with the topics you are already familiar with or the ones that you find subjectively easier.
- Solve 5 puzzles every day. Furthermore, you should try to solve different kinds of puzzles (like box, floor, direction and such) and puzzles with varying levels of difficulty.
- Similarly, solve Seating Arrangement questions every day as well. You can expect 5 questions on this topic.
- Aside from the important topics listed above, you must also refer to the RBI Rajbhashsa previous year papers to understand the distribution of questions for each topic.
- The more you practice, the better you will get at processing data and information fast. This will in turn mean that you can solve analysis-based questions quickly.
- Note down important formulae and memorize them as well.
- Read the best Tips and Tricks to Solve Input Output Reasoning Questions.
- When you attempt to solve these questions, do not do so verbally. In this way, you will miss out on important steps and you’ll end up with the wrong answer.
- For Coding-Decoding, you must be able to determine the pattern quickly to get the correct answer. For this, once again, you must solve many types of questions so that you can understand the coding pattern as soon as you see the problem.
- For subjects like Reasoning, practicing many problems daily is the only way to clear this section.
- For this, you must take RBI Grade A Rajbhasha Officer Mock Tests as often as you can. At ixamBee, you can find the best-quality mock tests completely free!
Important Books for Reasoning
Some important Reasoning books have been listed below for your reference.
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R. S. Agarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning||M.K. Pandey|
|How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning||Arun Sharma|
|Test of Reasoning||Edgar Thorpe|
|Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||S. Chand|
|How to Crack Test of Reasoning||Jaikishan|
RBI Rajbhasha Preparation with ixamBee
Now, if you want top-notch preparation for this exam, we have got just the program for you! ixamBee’s RBI Rajbhasha Adhikari Online Course is what you need if you want to get ahead of your peers and ace this exam. Aside from Reasoning preparation, you will get the best mentorship for all subjects from our experts. Take a look at the features of this course.
Team ixamBee wishes you the best!