NPS Trust Officer Grade B Notification 2021
The National Pension System Trust (NPST) is a government entity founded by PFRDA which takes care of the assets and funds under the National Pension Scheme (NPS) and other schemes as authorized by PFRDA. Being a government organization, it has many contenders in line who await an opportunity to work here. NPST announced its recruitment for Grade A & Grade B Officers. It released a total of 5 vacancies for NPST Officer Grade B (General & IT stream). The online application process was completed in the month of January, 2021. NPST Grade B exam is held in three phases. The NPS Grade B Phase 1 or Preliminary examination was conducted on March 20, 2021 and the results have been declared already. NPS Grade B Mains is also expected to be held soon.
NPS Grade B: Mains Exam Pattern
The selection procedure for NPST Officer Grade B is conducted in three phases:
- Phase 1 (Online Exam)
- Phase 2 (Online Exam)
- Phase 3 (Interview)
NPS Grade B Phase 2 Exam Pattern
|Paper 1||All Streams||English Descriptive Test||100||60 minutes|
|Paper 2||General||Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, Economics and Pension sector||100||40 minutes|
|Paper 2||Information Technology||Specialized subject related to stream||100||40 minutes|
- If you have applied to more than one stream, Paper 2 of Phase 2 will be conducted in different shifts.
- There will be a negative marking in this paper. A deduction of 0.25 marks will be there for every incorrect answer.
- NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) exam 2021 will be bilingual in nature (Hindi and English) except for the English Language paper.
NPS Grade B Mains 2021: Preparation Strategy
To prepare well for any exam, the key lies in first acquainting yourself with the complete information. After you ensure your eligibility for the exam, your next step is gathering whole information about the exam process and syllabus so that you can plan your strategy ahead. Those who qualified NPS Grade B Phase 1 (Prelims) must already be on their toes by now with a future plan at hand. Before we move on, you need to keep few simple things in mind while you prepare for your dream job:
- Irrespective of the number of vacancies, an aspirant needs to remain unfazed and stay focused on the goal.
- Focus on that ‘one’ seat which is meant for you. You need just ‘one’, not all of them.
- Every opportunity is golden, if you find that ‘silver lining’.
- Remember that if an exam is difficult for you, it is the same for your competitors as well.
- Get hold of the syllabus and good study material thereafter.
- Plan your days well before time and strategize accordingly.
- Divide your time evenly.
- Be impartial with all the subjects. Treat each one of them with respect. You might score more in the one you tend to avoid most.
- Revise all that you study.
- Practice and practice till you succeed. To practice regularly, you can attempt the NPS Grade B Mains free mock test.
- If you are feeling demotivated, directionless and don’t know where to start, go for NPS Grade B Online Course and leave all your worries behind.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest updates on exam dates, stay connected with us.
The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty!! – Winston Churchill
All the very best!!
Get Free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of Beepedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD, and Other Government Jobs.