The NIACL AO Mains exam 2021 will be held on December 4, 2021. We understand that you may be splendidly nervous as the exam date comes closer. However, we sincerely urge you to calm your nerves and use these last few days wisely and to the best of your ability.
The long and short of what we are trying to say is that you need to use this time to the maximum . Learn about how you can achieve that from the pointers below.
NIACL AO Mains Final Preparation Tips
- Take as many NIACL AO Mains free mock tests as you can over the next few days.
- Watch NIACL AO Mains revision videos on ixamBee’s YouTube channel.
- Read up on the latest current affairs news for the last six months or so on BeePedia.
- If you have made notes during your study period, revise them thoroughly.
- Don’t work yourself up unnecessarily. Save enough time for rest.
- You must be well-rested on the day of the exam if you want to perform your best.
- Lastly, believe in yourself.
NIACL AO Mains 2021: Ready for D-Day?
- Download your NIACL AO Mains admit card and keep it in your exam bag.
- Reach the exam center well in time.
- Follow all COVID-19 related safety protocols.
- No electronic devices will be permitted inside the examination hall.
- Wear a mask and carry a hand sanitizer.
- Candidates must have the Aarogya Setu App downloaded on their phones. Their risk status will be checked at the entrance of the exam venue.
We hope these tips help you understand how you must utilize the final days before the exam.
We wish you the very best!
At ixamBee you can find free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.