“Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”
— Robert Kiyosaki
To clear any exam, merely completing the syllabus is not enough. We must have an assessment tool that can help us improve our knowledge and build our confidence. One of the ways we can assess our level of preparation is through attempting mock tests. The test is a very important and effective tool that is designed to help aspirants analyse themselves. You can take the practice test through Online or Offline mediums.
IBPS has recently issued an official notification for the post of clerks to fill 5830 vacancies. Every year lakhs of students apply for this exam but only a handful of them make it to the final merit list. This is mainly due to a lack of practice. Your hard work will go in vain if you don’t practice enough. With increasing competition, it has become necessary to be aware of every aspect of the exam. In order to be ahead of your peers, you must realize the power that an online practice test holds in sailing you through the exam and fetching you a job.
In today’s article, we will discuss the advantages of the online test series and why you should subscribe to the idea of attempting IBPS Clerk online mock tests.
IBPS Clerk prelims exam is scheduled on August 28, 29 and September 04, 2021. However, it has been put on hold by the Ministry of finance. In order to discuss the demand coming from students of the south (to include other recognized regional languages as well), a committee has been constituted to look into the matter in its entirety. Right now, the exam is bilingual i.e. you can attempt the exam in either Hindi or English. There are 22 recognized languages in India. The committee will come with the result in 15 days.
Take this as an opportunity to work even harder and start practising mock tests as much as you can.
- 1 IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
- 2 IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
- 3 Benefits of IBPS Clerk Test Series
- 4 IBPS Clerk free mock tests at ixamBee cover all of the below features.
- 5 When should you take these practice tests?
- 6 Where to find these online practice tests?
- 7 How to attempt the mock tests? How many?
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
The IBPS Clerk prelims exam pattern consists of three sections namely Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability and English language. 1 hour is allotted to solve the entire paper. Further details can be found below:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
In the mains exam, two more sections i.e. General/financial awareness and Computer Aptitude (with Reasoning ability) will be asked. Complete details are below:
|Subjects (Not by Sequence)||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|General /Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|
|General English||40||40||35 min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min|
Benefits of IBPS Clerk Test Series
There are various benefits of attempting an online test series for the IBPS Clerk exam. Some of them would be as follows
- The online test series gives an insight into the level of your preparation.
- The IBPS Clerk Practice tests also push you to improve yourself.
- It helps you improve your speed as well as accuracy which will eventually help you in securing a job
- Online test series help in overcoming any phobia or anxiety one could have of online exams. By practising mock tests, you will not only be able to let go of any fear of any online test but also feel confident while taking exams.
- Test series helps in evaluating your preparation which helps you improve your scores.
- With the help of the IBPS Clerk online test series you can check where you are going wrong and therefore, you will be able to frame the right preparation strategy.
- Through the online practice test, you are updated with the latest exam pattern as well as the latest set of questions that are being asked in the exam. This plays a vital role in scoring well in the exam.
One of the key reasons online test series are gaining popularity nowadays is because the majority of competitive exams are conducted online. Therefore, to get used to the real environment of the exams, more and more aspirants are subscribing to online test series. Besides this, online test series have other benefits as well. IBPS also conducts exams through online mode only and therefore, it is very important that you are familiar with the environment. .
IBPS Clerk free mock tests at ixamBee cover all of the below features.
- In-depth analysis of online tests
- All India Rank is provided so that you can check where you stand in the overall competition
- Option of Pausing the test is available so that you can attempt the exam at your convenience
- Detailed solutions to each question are provided to help aspirants. This is very crucial while analysing the mock
- Questions are based on the latest exam pattern designed by our experts.
When should you take these practice tests?
There is no right time to practice tests/mock tests, but yes, you can increase your chances of selection if you start early. Before starting preparation for any competitive exam, attempt one mock test and analyse your level. After that, you can work on completing your syllabus. Once the syllabus is completed, you can recheck your level by taking one more mock test and from there on, you can be regular in attempting the mocks.
Where to find these online practice tests?
In case you are planning to attempt IBPS Clerk exam 2021, ixamBee is here to help you with this. You can attempt the IBPS Clerk online practice series on our website. We believe in educating all, therefore, all the mock tests are available free of cost in ixamBee.
How to attempt the mock tests? How many?
Now the question arises, How many mock tests are too many mock tests?. The answer is subjective to where you are right now in your preparation journey. If you have completed your syllabus and only around a month is left for the exam, you can attempt 3 to 4 mock tests a week with an in-depth analysis of each mock test. In case you have just started, 1 mock a week is more than enough provided you are analysing mocks well and working on your weaknesses. At ixamBee, you will get the IBPS Clerk mock test absolutely free of cost. You can also raise a query in case you find it difficult to understand any question. Our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
We provide free mock tests for IBPS Clerk Mains exam as well.
We wish you all the best in your preparation journey. In case of any help, we are more than happy to help you. Please visit us at email@example.com or call us at +91-9205524028 Available Mon-Sat (10 AM to 7 PM).
At ixamBee you can find a number of Online Courses, Free Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as the latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.