Attempt Free Mock Test
IBPS Clerk Mains Free Mock Test 2022
ixamBee is helping thousands and lakhs of students to achieve their dream of becoming a Banker by bringing them free mock tests for the IBPS Clerk Mains exam 2022. The IBPS Clerk online mock tests are a way to test how well you are prepared for the most important exam of your life. And in this regard, ixamBee has spared no expense in creating the most comprehensive IBPS Clerk Mains online test series, so that you pass the exam with flying colours. You should take the aid of these online practice tests for the IBPS Clerk Mains to come out with flying colours.
Moreover, if you want detailed and proper guidance related to the IBPS Clerk exam and wish to prepare in the best way possible, check out our IBPS Ultimate BeeBanker Online Course.
Key Features of IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test 2022
- IBPS Clerk Mains 2022 mock tests cover new pattern questions which are important from an exam point of view.
- These free online IBPS Clerk Mains practice tests have been prepared by our experts after thorough research and in-depth analysis.
- The IBPS Clerk online tests provide proper explanations for all questions and short tricks, if feasible.
- You can gauge how well you stand in the IBPS Clerk Mains mock tests among your peers.
- The IBPS Clerk practice tests will also help you analyze your performance and hone your weak areas.
- Attempting the tests will also help you to prepare well and get an edge over your competitors.
IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Tests | Practice for free 2022
Your preparation for the IBPS Clerk Mains 2022 exam should be exceptional as lakhs of aspirants apply for the exam. Practice IBPS Clerk Mains free practice mock tests and outperform your competitors on the day of the exam. The IBPS Clerk Mains mock tests series has been prepared under the guidance of our experts and with a thorough analysis of the IBPS Clerk Mains previous year papers.
Benefits of attempting IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test Series
Exam Pattern & Syllabus Awareness
The IBPS Clerk Mains mock tests will help you understand how each section of the paper is structured in a proper way. Moreover, ixamBee’s IBPS Clerk Mains practice tests have been designed to mimic the actual exam environment. Therefore, it is essential that you take the help of IBPS Clerk Mains online test series to get a clear picture of the IBPS Clerk Mains exam pattern, syllabus, difficulty level and frequently asked questions.
The IBPS Clerk Mains mock tests will enable you to track your progress efficiently since these mock tests will give you ample opportunities to experiment with different strategies. This exercise will ensure that you pick the best strategy that works for you. Furthermore, if you don't do well in the IBPS Clerk Mains practice test, you can always modify your preparation strategy as per your requirements.
Experience the Exam Environment
The IBPS Clerk Mains mock tests will create the environment of the actual exam. Therefore, the IBPS Clerk Mains practice tests will allow you to understand and experience the anxiety, stress and pressure of the actual exam and also the impact of the ticking clock on your performance.
How to attempt the IBPS Clerk Mains Free Mock test?
To attempt the IBPS Clerk Mains free mock test, you need to-
- Visit ixamBee’s official website.
- Register yourself.
- Click on the ‘Free Mock Test’ tab.
- Then, click on the ‘Bank Clerk’ tab and select ‘IBPS Clerk Mains’.
- The IBPS Clerk Mains test will appear on your screen.
- Click on ‘Take test’ to begin your mock test.
Why choose ixamBee for IBPS Clerk Mains mock test series?
- ixamBee provides the IBPS Clerk Mains mock tests free of cost. All you have to do is register yourself at ixamBee’s website to access them.
- The IBPS Clerk Mains online test series will help you in identifying the most important topics that you need to focus on.
- After you submit your test, you will be provided with a detailed analysis of your overall and section-wise performance. This will help you in identifying your weak links.
- Furthermore, the IBPS Clerk Mains free mock tests are available in English and Hindi.
- Last but not the least, the IBPS Clerk Mains practice tests will give you a real-time feel of the actual exam.
IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2022
IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2022
|IBPS Clerk Important Events||Important Dates|
|Online registration for IBPS 2022-23 including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||July 01, 2022 to July 21, 2022|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) for
IBPS Clerk 2022-23
|July 01, 2022 to July 21, 2022|
|Download of call letters for IBPS Clerk Pre- Exam Training 2022-23||August 2022|
|Conduct of IBPS Clerk Pre-exam Training 2022-23||August 2022|
|Download of call letters for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2022-23||August 2022 onwards|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Dates 2022-23||September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Online Prelims Exam Result 2022-23||September/ October 2022|
|Download of Call letter for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022-23||September/ October 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Phase 2 (Mains) Exam 2022-23||October 2022|
|Final Result||To be notified later|
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Test Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 minutes|
Student Talk about us
current affairs is based on previous year
Good for the practice
Test stopped abruptly
yes its amazing
Good...give more mock tests for mains free
Number Speaks itself
Mock Test Attempted
Other Mock Test for you
- Introduction to State Bank of India (SBI)- All You Need to Know About SBI
- 3 Month Study Plan for IBPS RRB 2022 Scale 2 and 3
- RBI Grade B 2022: Winning Strategy Part 3
- ECGC PO Exam Analysis 2022: Analysis for Shift 1 Shift 2 with Expected Cut Off
- RBI Grade B 2022 Phase 1 Exam Analysis/Review 28th May 2022 (1st Shift)