On October 1, 2021, the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Agriculture Officers in Group C.
For those who want to work as Agriculture Officers in the public sector, this is an opportunity like no other! The number of vacancies announced is very high and we will urge all of you to send in your applications at the earliest.
In this article, we will take a look at all the important details regarding the exam. Please ensure that you have a proper idea about the UKSSSC AAO exam pattern, syllabus and other details before you proceed further.
UKSSSC AAO Recruitment 2021-22 Exam Overview
Let us quickly go over the highlights of this exam. Take a look at the table below.
|Notification Release Date||October 1, 2021|
|Online Application Window Open Date||October 05, 2021|
|Online Application Window Close Date||November 18, 2021|
|No. of Vacancies||423|
|Exam Date||March 2022|
UKSSC AAO Recruitment 2021-22 Vacancies
Please take a look at the vacancies that have been released against each post. The total number of vacancies is 423.
|1||Assistant Agriculture Officer||188|
|2||Industrial Development wing Supervisor||181|
|3||Horticulture Development Branch (Horden Inspector/ Assistant Development Officer)||26|
|4||Lab Assistant (Botany)||4|
|6||Fodder Assistant Group II||3|
|7||Assistant Mushroom Development Officer||3|
|8||Assistant Training Officer (Horticulture)||3|
|9||Assistant Training Officer (Botany)||3|
|10||Senior Milk Inspector||3|
|11||Fodder Assistant Group III||2|
|12||Assistant Plant Protection Officer/ Honey Development Inspector||2|
|13||Food Processing Branch||1|
UKSSSC AAO Recruitment 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
Take a look at the details below to ensure you satisfy all the eligibility criteria before you apply.
|Education Qualification||Graduation in Agriculture (B.Sc. Agri)|
|Work Experience||Not required|
|Age Limit||Between 21 and 43 years of age|
|Age Cut-off Date||July 1, 2021|
UKSSSC AAO Recruitment 2021-22 Exam Pattern
- The selection will be made on the basis of a written exam.
- There will be 1 written MCQ-type exam.
- The written exam will have 100 questions for 1 mark each. The total time allotted is 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- There is no Interview.
UKSSSC AAO Recruitment 2021-22 How to Apply?
- Log on to the UKSSSC official website.
- Click for ‘New Registration’ and register yourself.
- A registration number and password will be generated.
- Login again by entering your registration number and password and fill all the required data asked in the form.
- Review all the data you have entered to ensure there are no mistakes
- Proceed to pay the application fee.
- Submit your form to complete the process.
|SC/ST/PH & Ex-Serviceman||₹150|
The tentative date for the exam is March 2022. This gives us more than 5 full months to prepare for the exam if you begin from today. For this, you can include some of these tips in your plan:
- Make a proper schedule for the upcoming months before the exam.
- Make this exam your priority for the next 5 months. All other things must take a backseat in comparison.
- If you are a working professional, you must chart out the amount of time that you can give to your preparation.
- Take UKSSSC free mock tests from time to time to analyze your standing.
- Watch and follow ixamBee’s AgriBee channel for free study-related videos.
- Take proper breaks. You do not want to burn out by the time the exam is actually here.
For any other preparation assistance, the UKSSSC AAO Online Course is at your disposal.
We hope you will take maximum advantage of this opportunity as – Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could have changed your life.
Please do not wait until the last day to send in your applications. Do it today!
Team ixamBee wishes you the very best!!