Check here SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Exam Analysis 2021 and previous year cut-off for General Stream for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
The SEBI Grade A Phase 2 exam 2022 will be held on March 20, 2022. We hope you have been diligently and passionately preparing for this exam. An important part of any exam preparation is to analyse the previous year exam papers. In this article, we are going to make a SEBI Grade A Exam Analysis 2021 for Phase 2.
We will also look at the SEBI Grade A previous year cut-off for 2021 to understand how we should approach our preparation for SEBI Grade A exam 2022.
Why Make an Exam Analysis?
Before we move ahead with the SEBI Grade A Phase 2 exam analysis for 2021, it is important to understand how this exercise will be useful for us. Take a look at some of the benefits mentioned below.
- Understand the latest exam trends.
- Analyse any changes in exam pattern (if any)
- Understand the kind of questions asked in each section for every subject.
- Develop a sense of what you may expect in the upcoming exam.
SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Exam Analysis 2021
Paper 1: Descriptive English
The SEBI Grade A Descriptive English paper broadly assessed 3 topics. They are:
- Reading Comprehension: In the 2021 exam, the comprehension was based on “Money & its History.” The passage was followed by 5 questions for 40 marks.
- Precis Writing: Candidates were asked to write a Precis on “Behavioural Finance” for 30 marks. The word limit was 170 words.
- Essay Writing: Candidates were given 4 topic choices from which they had to write an essay on any one for 200 words.
Candidates were given four topics for essay writing. Candidates could take their pick to write on any one. These topics were:
- Importance of teamwork in any organization.
- Pros and cons of merger and acquisition.
- What is fake news and how can we identify it?
- Role of technology in detecting financial fraud.
As you can see, essay topics can come from a variety of subjects/spheres. Therefore, it is important that you read up on different topics and develop a sound knowledge of the world around you.
Overall, the level of assessment of Paper 1 was moderate.
Also read: 25 Important Essay Topics for SEBI Grade A
Paper 2: Professional Knowledge (General Stream)
Take a look at the table below to understand the weightage given to the various subjects in SEBI Grade A Phase 2 exam, Paper 2.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
Some of the topics on which questions were asked in this exam have been listed below.
- Philip’s Curve
- Effective demand
- Theories of Employment
- SEBI Act
- Annual Return Statement
- Difference between GDP & GVA
- Difference between M1 and M3
Overall, the level of assessment of Paper 2 was difficult.
Take a SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Free Mock Test today!!
SEBI Grade A Previous Year Cut-off 2021
Let us take a look at the SEBI Grade A previous year cut-off 2021 for Phase 2. The cut-off mark against each category has been denoted in the table below.
|Category||SC||ST||OBC (NL)||UR||PwBD (LD/AU/MD/OD)|
|Cut-off Mark||173||163.50||181.50||192||No qualifying candidate|
The highest cut-off mark across all categories was 192 for the Unreserved group.
Phase 2 Preparation
SEBI Previous Year Papers
Aside from the SEBI Grade A exam analysis 2021, you should be sure to review the SEBI Grade A Phase 2 previous year question papers as well.
SEBI Grade A Coaching
If you want to supplement your SEBI Grade A Phase 2 exam preparation with more resources, ixamBee is your one-stop solution. Take a SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Online Course demo class to understand how ixamBee can help you succeed.
We hope you will make each day count before the SEBI Grade A Phase 2 exam day. Do reach out to us for any assistance.
We wish you the very best!
Get Free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia. Similarly, get the latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs as well.