Read here SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Exam Analysis 2022 (General) for Paper 1 and Paper held on March 20, 2022.
The SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Exam was held on March 20, 2022.Today, we will make a detailed exam analysis for this exam to understand the kind of questions asked and the number of good attempts. If you are a SEBI Grade A aspirant as well, you should certainly read the SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Exam Analysis 2022 carefully. It will help you in your own preparation.
SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Exam Analysis 2022
Before we move to a paper-by-paper analysis of SEBI Grade A Phase 2, let us briefly go over the exam.
- Firstly, the coverage of the syllabus was quite exhaustive in the papers.
- A large number of questions were based on numerical.
- All questions were entirely based on the syllabus only.
- The number of good attempts (for Paper 2) was 50-60.
- The level of assessment was moderate-to-difficult.
Paper 1: Descriptive English
Let us make a brief overview of the SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Descriptive English paper before we discuss it in detail.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
Four topic choices were given from among which candidates had to write an essay on any one within 200 words. These topics are (rephrased):
- What is Asset Reconstruction in Companies (ARCs)? What are the functions of ARCs?
- Mental health requires is more candour and more unashamed conversations. Discuss.
- Role of Banks in Providing Financial Literacy to its Customers
- Technological stress and its impact on students & teachers in the education sector.
A passage on Challenges to Food Nutrition despite having FoodTech Companies was provided to aspirants. They were required to write a precis on the same.
Candidates were given a passage on Agriculture & Weather Forecasting. 5 questions were asked on this passage.
Overall, the difficulty level of the exam was moderate.
Take a look at the difficulty level for each section in the table below. It will give you a proper idea of the kind of questions asked from each subject. Overall, the level of difficulty of Paper 2 was moderate-difficult.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Level of Assessment|
|Management||5-7||Easy to Moderate|
|Costing||5-6||Moderate to Difficult|
|Accounting||5-6||Moderate to Difficult|
Some of the topics on which questions were asked are:
- Philips Curve
- SEBI App for Investor Awareness
- Numerical on Inventory Valuation
- Numerical on Foreign Exchange
- Gross Profit Margin Calculation
- Numerical on Absorption Costing
- No. of directors in the Audit Committee
- HRD- Training & Development
- Leadership (Management)
- Interest Coverage Ratio Numerical
- Morale and Motivation (Management)
- 15th Finance Commission Incorrect
- Notional Price Method
- Tribunal Act
- Budgetary Control
- Interest Rate Parity
- Communication Barrier (Management)
- Demand Pull Inflation
- Book Value of Share Numerical
- Reward and Incentive
- Cash and cash equivalents
- Eligibility to Become Auditor – CA In Practice
- Fiscal Federalism
- Monopolistic Competition Related Statement
- Cellular Manufacturing
- Responsibility Accounting
SEBI Grade A Interview Preparation
Now that you’re running the last lap of the race, you must do your best in the Interview. ixamBee’s SEBI Grade A Interview Online Course is your 1-stop solution to help you ace Phase 3 of the SEBI Grade A exam. Take a look at the features of this course.
All the best!
At ixamBee you can find a number of Online Courses, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.
SEBI Grade A Legal 2022 Phase 2 Exam Analysis
How to prepare for SEBI Grade A Interview?
SEBI Grade A: Ultimate Interview Guidance for IT Stream