State Bank Of India (SBI) has rolled out the most awaited notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO). Many aspirants who wanted to join SBI as PO have been waiting for this notification to be out. A total of 2000 vacancies have been announced by SBI for the recruitment of POs. SBI has announced the same number (2000) vacancies for recruitment of PO in 2018 as well. This is a golden opportunity for all those who have been waiting for this notification and who want to make their career in SBI. One can apply after going through the process of examinations/ interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, the pattern of examinations, issuance of call letters etc. Candidates need to ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria announced by SBI and follow the prescribed processes.
- 1 SBI will conduct the recruitment of PO in three Phases i.e.
- 2 SBI PO 2019 Important Dates:
- 3 SBI PO 2019 Vacancies:
- 4 SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:
- 4.1 SBI PO Education Qualification:
- 4.2 SBI PO Age Limit:
- 4.3 SBI PO 2019 Age Relaxation:
- 4.4 SBI PO Selection Procedure:
- 4.5 SBI PO 2019 Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- 4.6 SBI PO Main 2019 Exam Pattern:
- 4.7 SBI PO Objective Test:
- 4.8 SBI PO Group Exercise & Interview:
- 4.9 EMOLUMENTS offered by SBI:
- 4.10 SBI PO 2019 Application Fee:
- 4.11 SBI PO 2019 Application Process:
- 4.12 SBI PO Guidelines to fill online application:
- 4.13 GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING
- 4.14 Guidelines for Uploading Signature
SBI will conduct the recruitment of PO in three Phases i.e.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Group Exercise & Interview.
SBI PO 2019 Important Dates:
SBI has released tentative dates for online registration and three phases of the recruitment process.
|SBI PO Activity||SBI PO Tentative Dates|
|Online Registration||April 2 – 22, 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Preliminary Exam||3rd week of May 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Date||June 8, 9, 15, 16, 2019|
|Results of Preliminary Exam||July 1st week|
|Download of Call Letter for Main Exam||2nd week of July 2019|
|Main Exam Date||July 20, 2019|
|Results of Main Exam||3rd week of August 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Group Exercise and Interview||4th week of August 2019|
|Date of Group exercise and Interview||September 2019|
|Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
SBI PO 2019 Vacancies:
SBI has announced 2000 vacancies for recruitment of POs, however, these vacancies are provisional and may vary as per SBI’s requirements.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have thorough knowledge about eligibility criteria before applying for SBI PO.
SBI PO Education Qualification:
SBI PO requires Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
SBI PO Age Limit:
SBI PO requires the candidate to be not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2019 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1998 and not earlier than 02.04.1989 (both days inclusive).
SBI PO 2019 Age Relaxation:
|S.No||SBI PO Category||SBI PO Age Relaxation|
|A.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|B.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|C.||Persons With Disabilities (PWD) (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD) (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD) (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|D.||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment
|E.||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
SBI PO Selection Procedure:
SBI will conduct the recruitment of SBI PO in a three-tiered process.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Exam
- Phase-II: Main Exam
- Phase-III: Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
SBI PO 2019 Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Name of the test||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||Total Maximum Marks 100||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
SBI PO Main 2019 Exam Pattern:
SBI PO Main Exam will consist of Objective test and Descriptive Test. SBI will conduct both the test online.
SBI PO Objective Test:
|Test||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|III||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|IV||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
Descriptive Test: SBI PO Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main Exam):
SBI will levy penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
SBI PO Group Exercise & Interview:
Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the SBI Group Exercise & Interview from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score. Group Exercise would be for 20 marks and interview would be 30 marks
Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and Group Exercises & Interview scores of the candidate (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Main Examination and Group Exercises & Interview.
EMOLUMENTS offered by SBI:
SBI will offer a basic pay of Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis will be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on the place of posting and other factors.
SBI PO 2019 Application Fee:
Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.125 (Intimation Charges Only)|
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs.750 (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)|
SBI PO 2019 Application Process:
Candidates can apply for online for SBI PO 2019 from April 2-22, 2019. SBI requires candidates to have valid email ID and mobile number which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
SBI PO Guidelines to fill online application:
- Candidates are required to register themselves online through SBI’s website and later download the Online application form available under Current Openings.
- First scan the photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Fill the SBI Online application form carefully and once filled completely then submit the data. Once you submit the date no change /edit will be allowed thereafter
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING
- The photograph must be a recent passport style colored picture.
- Make sure the picture is taken against light-colored, preferably white background
- If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye”.
- Dimensions: 200*230 pixels (preferred)
- Size : 20 Kb-50 Kb\
- . If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Guidelines for Uploading Signature
- The candidate needs to sign on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Dimensions: 140*160 pixels
- Size: 10 Kb – 20 Kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
SBI PO is considered as one of the most premier exams and therefore competition for the exam is increasing every year. Now as the notification is released, you need to pull up your socks and start your preparation for SBI PO right away.
“There is Never a Right Time. There is Never a Wrong Time. There is Just Time. Use It all the time”
Get Free Online Test Series, Daily GK Update, PIB Current Affairs, Banking Awareness as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs. сбербанк займ на картузайм под залог птс иркутскчастный займ при личной встрече москва