SBI has finally released the Admit Card for the SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 exam. Candidates applied for the exam can download the admit card from the official website of SBI. The admit card link is active from 11th February 2020 and will remain active till 8th March 2020. The exam has been scheduled from February 22, 2020, to March 08, 2020, i.e. 22nd February, 29th February, 1st March and 8th March 2020. This exam is scheduled to recruit candidates for the recruitment of Junior Associate- Customer Support and Sales. SBI has released the recruitment of SBI Clerk to fill out 8000 vacancies. The exam consists of a total of two phases i.e. Prelims and Mains, followed by a Language Proficiency Test. The exam pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims exam is shown in the table below:
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Section/Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
SBI Clerk exam 2020 Important Dates:
Following are the important dates related to SBI Clerk exam 2020:
|SBI Clerk Admit Card Active Link date||February 11, 2020|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card Close Link date||March 08, 2020|
|Date of SBI Clerk Prelims exam 2020||February 22, February 29, March 01 and March 08, 2020|
|Date of SBI Clerk Mains exam 2020||April 19, 2020|
How to Download the Admit card of SBI Clerk Prelims exam 2020:
The Admit Card for SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains examination will be available separately on the official website of SBI. Following is the step by step process to download the admit card of the SBI Clerk Prelims exam.
- Visit the official website of SBI and go to the website’s career option.
- Click on the “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)” and get the call letter link.
- after that, you need to login by providing the registration number and password/ DOB.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- Call letter will appear on the screen. If it shows an invalid password on the screen try to login again by entering correct credentials. You can take the print of the call letter or save as PDF.
Things to carry at the examination hall:
Fowling is the list of documents that are needed at the examination hall:
- Admit card (call letter of RBI Assistant Prelims exam)
- Valid ID Proof
- Photocopy of Valid ID Proof
- 1 passport size photograph (preferably same as uploaded in the call latter)
Valid ID proof can be the following:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Permanent driving license
- Voter’s card
- Photo identity proof issued by the Gazetted officer
- Bank passbook with photo. etc.
With a handful of time left for the examination, it is advised to focus on utilizing this time the best one can. To do that, practise mock tests as much as possible. ixamBee is providing Full-length mock tests of SBI Clerk Prelims exam absolutely free of cost.