RBI has released RBI Non CSG Admit Card and Information Handout for Grade B Legal and other streams. This can be downloaded in Hindi and English. The exam for RBI Non CSG Grade B Legal and other streams is scheduled to take place on April 10, 2021. For Grade B Legal and Manager Technical -Civil the exam will take place in two shifts i.e. morning and afternoon while for other streams there will be one single shift.
The RBI Non CSG Grade B Legal Admit Card will have your roll number, password, date, time and exam centre. It should be noted that the RBI Non CSG admit card does not constitute an offer of employment with RBI. This call letter along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it need to be brought by you to the exam venue. Besides this, a valid photo identity proof in original and a photocopy of the same is to be presented in front of the invigilator. If you fail to bring these documents you will not be allowed to take the RBI Non CSG Grade B Legal and other streams online test. The photo identity proof can be your PAN Card/Passport/Permanent Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University/Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhaar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/Bar Council Identity card with photograph.
Points To be Noted For RBI Non CSG Grade B Legal and Other Streams Exam
- If you are a Female candidate and have changed first/last/middle name post marriage then you need to bring your marriage certificate/affidavit.
- Your photo captured must match with the photograph you uploaded in the RBI Non CSG Legal application form
- Remove contact lenses and spectacles while IRIS scanning
- You need to follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and Board Representative. Any violation will lead to disqualification
- Do not carry calculators, written notes, cell phones or any similar electronic devices to the exam venue
- If you are an RBI staff candidate you need to bring RBI Identity Card and its photocopy
Instruction For Person with Benchmark Disability (PWBD)
- If you belong to PwBD Category and have physical limitation to write/type you will be given a compensatory time of 20 minutes
- Compensatory time of 20 minutes will also be allowed to visually Impaired candidate and they are allowed to use the facility of a screen magnifier
- If you want to use a scribe facility, you must submit a Joint Undertaking/Declaration form which can be downloaded from the RBI official website
- If you are a non RBI staff you should bear your own travelling and other expenses
- Staff candidates should approach their respective offices for instructions in this regard
Covid-19 Instructions to be followed In RBI Non CSG Grade B Legal and Other Streams Exam
- You must report at least 15 minutes prior to the reporting time mentioned in the RBI Non CSG Grade B Legal admit card.
- You must download the AarogyaSetu app that should display your COVID status and the same should be shown at the entry gate
- Wearing a mask is compulsory
- Transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer of 50 ml
- A ball pen and a stamp pad
- You need to carry your Admit Card print out along with a photo identity proof in original as well in Photostat otherwise you will not be allowed to take the exam
- A Scribe Declaration Form duly signed with photograph affixed on it, if you come under the PwBD category and need a scribe
- The scribe is also required to wear a mask and bring his/her Gloves, sanitizer (50ml) and a transparent water bottle
- You are not allowed to share any of your personal belonging/material with anyone
- You are required to maintain a safe social distance from one another
- You will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature
- On completion of the RBI Non CSG Grade B Legal and Other Stream Online exam you are required to drop the rough sheets, admission letter, ID proof copy in the boxes provided at the designated place indicated by officials
ixamBee wishes Good Luck to all the aspirants. Also if you are preparing for various bank exams and perplexed where to have all resources at one place, do check out our courses of NABARD Grade A, NABARD Grade B, FCI AGM Technical, FCI AGM Legal and many more.