RBI or Reserve Bank of India has released the admit card along with information handout for RBI Office Attendant on its official website. The RBI Office Attendant exam is scheduled to take place on April 9th and 10th, 2021. Let’s check out the details about the Information Handout of RBI Office Attendant 2020-21.
RBI Office Attendant 2020-21 Exam Pattern
The Information Handout contains details pertaining to various aspects of the online test. The RBI Office Attendant online test comprises objective type multiple choice questions divided under the following sections as mentioned below.
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
The RBI Office Attendant Online exam is of 90 minutes and all the sections except General English will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi. Each question will have five options and you need to select the correct one. 1/4th marks, assigned to any question that you attempted wrong, will be deducted as a penalty. The final merit of the RBI Office Attendant will be prepared based on the marks scored by you in the online test. The cutoff is applicable on the scores in individual tests and the overall score. You need to clear both merits to get selected as an RBI Office Attendant.
RBI Office Attendant 2020-21: Download of Admit Card
You need to follow certain steps to download your RBI Office Attendant Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of RBI
- Under Current vacancies head, click on call letter subhead
- You will be redirected to a new window stating download of call letter and information handout
- Click on Call Letter and enter your Registration No / Roll No and Password
- Download your RBI Office Attendant admit card
- Direct link to download the admit card is given at the bottom of the page
NOTE- If you are a PwBD candidate and need a scribe, you need to download a Scribe Declaration form that is available on the official website of RBI.
RBI Office Attendant: COVID-19 Precautions
In view of the rising cases of COVID-19, the government has asked every exam conducting authority to follow certain guidelines so that the exam smoothly takes place and every candidate is safe. The guidelines that every candidate needs to follow are mentioned below.
- You need to report at least 30 minutes before the reporting time as indicated on the call Letter
- You need to download the AarogyaSetu app on your mobile and display your COVID status or your risk factor at the entry gate
- In case you do not carry a smartphone, you need to bring in a signed declaration to this effect and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry gate
- You need to wear Mask and Gloves and carry your hand sanitizer bottle of 50ml
- Personal transparent water bottle
- A Ballpoint pen and a stamp pad (Black / Blue)
- You need to carry your Admit Card print out along with a photo identity proof in original as well in Photostat otherwise you will not be allowed to take the exam
- A Scribe Declaration Form duly signed with photograph affixed on it, if you come under the PwBD category and need a scribe
- The scribe is also required to wear a mask and bring his/her Gloves, sanitizer (50ml) and a transparent water bottle
- You are not allowed to share any of your personal belonging/material with anyone
- You are required to maintain a safe social distance from one another
- You and Scribe, if applicable will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature
- If you show any COVID-19 symptoms you will be allowed to appear for the RBI Office Attendant online exam in a separate room with all the arrangements
RBI Office Attendant 2020-21: Preparation Tips
- Review short cut tricks and pointers that you have noted
- Take ample sleep and nutrient rich diet
- Keep yourself calm
- Do not be carried away by surprises in the exam. Always remember everything can be handled if you maintain your cool and composure
- Take some mocks, just to feel exam like atmosphere so that you are not broken down at real day
- Do not overburden yourself by reading something new
- Be confident in whatever you have learned
- Trust your capabilities
ixamBee provides Free Mock Test of RBI Office Attendant, designed by experts, after a thorough analysis of previous year question papers. These mock tests will give you an exam like feel so that you feel confident and at ease while facing the real-world exam. You can also enrol to our other RBI courses like – RBI Grade B Legal, RBI Grade B DEPR, RBI Grade B Hindi for students from Hindi medium background, RBI Grade B exclusive and many more.
Download your RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2020-21