Appearing for a government exam might look like a challenge at the outset. The competition is quite tough and the syllabus is vast. This is not to discourage you, rather, we have the resources that you can make use of at any stage of your preparation. Two of these resources are free mock tests and the previous years’ question papers.
Free Mock Tests
Why Should You Take a Free Mock Test?
There are several reasons why you should take a mock test during your preparation stage. Some of them are:
- It helps you understand and analyze the exam pattern.
- It helps you gauge the standard of assessment.
- It gives you a fair idea about your own preparation.
- You can evaluate your speed and efficiency if you time yourself during a mock test.
- You can identify which section(s) are taking you longer to complete than others.
- Accordingly, you can manage your time especially for exams where there is no sectional division of time.
- It gives you a feel of the real full-length exam.
- You can revise the entire syllabus in one sitting.
- Routinely practicing mock tests will boost your confidence and eliminate nervousness on the actual exam day.
At ixamBee, you can find a range of free mock tests for competitive exams. These mock tests are completely free and you can take as many of these as you like. For your benefit, we have listed some of the upcoming exams for which you can take free mock tests.
Previous Years’ Papers
Why should you review Previous Years’ Papers?
Like mock tests, previous years’ papers are also useful when preparing for any examination. Unlike a mock test, previous years’ papers provide you with such questions that were actually asked in the most recent exam. This will help your overall preparation in several ways.
- It helps you understand how many questions you may expect per topic from each section.
- It helps you understand the latest trends in the exam you will be appearing for.
- Reviewing solved papers also gives you an idea concerning how to go about the questions.
- Studying the descriptive sections of the paper gives you a fair idea about how you can frame your answers.
- While reviewing the papers, if you feel you had a fair idea about most of the answers, it automatically builds confidence in you.
You can go through some of the previous years’ papers of some currently important exams:
If you are preparing for any competitive exams, ixamBee has all the resources you need. Aside from the mock tests and previous years’ papers as discussed above, we offer a number of online courses that you can pick from for an exam of your choice. We also provide weekly and monthly updates on all aspects of general awareness on our BeePedia page. Moreover, these BeePedia updates are comprehensive and free and you can download them from the ixamBee website. BeePedia is also available in Hindi.
At ixamBee you can find free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of Beepedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.