Nainital Bank Admit Card Out!
Nainital Bank had recently released its official recruitment notification for the posts of Specialist Officer (SO), Probationary Officer (PO) & Clerk. A large number of aspirants are expected to have applied for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019. This gives a good chance to all the job aspirants who wish to work in the banking sector. Nainital Bank will conduct online examination to select the eligible candidates for the respective posts. The online examination for Nainital Bank Clerk is scheduled on 25th August 2019. The Nainital Bank SO & PO online examination is scheduled on 24th August 2019. All those who have applied for one of these posts should start revising and brushing up your knowledge gained so far. Nainital Bank has now released admit card for SO,PO & Clerk @nainitalbank.co.in. Candidates can download the Nainital Bank Clerk admit card from the official website of Nainital Bank from 13th August to 25th August 2019. Nainital Bank SO & PO admit card can be downloaded from 13th – 24th August 2019.
Nainital Bank PO,SO& Clerk: How To Download Your Admit Card?
Before you go on to download the admit card for Nainital Bank Clerk,SO & PO, you should read the following instructions in advance to avoid errors.
- Click on the above given links accordingly,which will direct you to the official website of Nainital Bank: www.nainitalbank.co.in.
- You will be required to enter your login credentials there which include your registration/roll number and password.
- The registration number and password are the ones that are generated while filling up the online application form.
- You can check these from your email/sms.
- You can also enter your date of birth as the password.
- The date of birth should be entered in the correct format: DD-MM-YY.
- You should also ensure that the date of birth (DOB) is the same as mentioned in the online application form.
- Download your Nainital Bank admit card and taka a print which you will have to bring along to the exam venue along with a valid photo identity proof.
As the examination is around the corner, you should more and more focus on practice. Practicing Nainital Bank free mock tests will help improve your score and perform well on the day of the exam.