The wait is FINALLY over!!
The day we have all been eagerly waiting for is upon us! The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the publication for the NABARD Grade B Notification 2021. Read on below to learn all about this eagerly anticipated exam.
So, let’s get ready to rumble!!
- 1 NABARD Grade B 2021 Exam Date
- 2 NABARD Grade B 2021 Exam Overview
- 3 What’s New?
- 4 NABARD Grade B 2021 Exam Calendar
- 5 NABARD Grade B 2021 Vacancies
- 6 NABARD Grade B 2021 Eligibility
- 7 NABARD Grade B 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 NABARD Grade B 2021 How to Apply?
- 9 NABARD Grade B 2021 Application Fee
- 10 NABARD Trivia
- 11 Choose ixamBee
- 12 Also see
NABARD Grade B 2021 Exam Date
On August 3, 2021, NABARD released a notification saying that the NABARD Grade B Exam (RDBS) exam will be held on September 17, 2021
NABARD Grade B 2021 Exam Overview
The most awaited recruitment exam of the year is calling on us! Take a look at the details below.
|Exam Name||NABARD Grade A/B|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Mode of Application||Online|
There are some changes introduced in this year’s selection process. Candidates must make note of the following points to avoid any sort of confusion or errors.
|Criteria||Notification 2019||Notification 2021|
|Exam Pattern:||Only 7 sections were assessed in the Prelims.||A new section on ‘Decision Making’ has been introduced that will be assessed in the Preliminary examination. A total of 8 sections will be assessed now.|
|Interview||Interview for 40 marks||Interview for 75 marks|
|Age Eligibility||The candidate must be between 21 and 35 years of age||The candidate must be between 25 and 32 years of age|
|Educational Requirements||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline||Postgraduate degree in any discipline + 3 years experience in related sectors|
NABARD Grade B 2021 Exam Calendar
The important dates for the NABARD exams have been provided in the table below. You should read it carefully and set reminders if necessary, so you don’t miss any deadlines.
|Notification Release Date (Newspaper publication)||July 15, 2021|
|Notification Release Date (Online)||July 16, 2021|
|Online Application Window||July 17 2021-August 7, 2021|
|Preliminary Exam Date||September 17, 2021|
NABARD Grade B 2021 Vacancies
The category-wise and post-wise break-ups for this year’s vacancies have been listed below.
|Manager in Grade ‘B’ (Rural Development Banking Service)||03||01||–||02||01||01||07|
NABARD Grade B 2021 Eligibility
|Age||The candidate must be between 25 and 32 years of age|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks (SC/PWBD applicants 55%).|
|Experience||Minimum 03 years experience in related sectors viz., Banking, Finance, Agriculture & Allied and Rural Development.|
NABARD Grade B 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the NABARD Grade B Exam 2021 has been provided below. The exam will be conducted in 3 phases. The 3 phases are:
There are 8 subjects assessed in the Preliminary examination. The entire paper will be for 200 marks and the total time allotted is 120 minutes. There is no sectional timing.
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Economic & Social Issues (ESI)||40||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD)||40||40|
- The test can be taken in either Hindi or English except for the English Language paper.
- For ESI and ARD, the focus of the syllabus is on Rural India.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th mark for every wrong answer (applicable in Phase 2 as well).
- The marks obtained in the sections of Reasoning, English Language, Computer Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Decision Making are only qualifying in nature.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the merit section. The subjects included in this section are General Awareness, ESI and ARD.
|NABARD Grade B||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted|
|Paper 1||For all posts/Disciplines- Descriptive English (Writing Skills)||30||100||90 minutes|
|Paper 2||Economic and Social Issues (ESI)||Objective- 30|
|Objective- 30 minutes|
Descriptive- 90 minutes
|Paper 3||Finance & Management|
|Objective- 30 minutes|
Descriptive- 90 minutes
The Interview will be conducted for 75 marks.
Take a look at the complete NABARD Grade B 2021 Syllabus before you begin your preparation.
NABARD Grade B 2021 How to Apply?
The application for the exam has to be submitted online. The procedure comprises 3 mains steps.
- Application Registration
- Payment of Application Fee
- Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
You must read the entire notification in detail to carry out every step properly. Providing any misinformation or incorrectly filling up your form can cost you dearly.
NABARD Grade B 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for various categories has been provided in the table below. The fee is non-refundable.
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
|For SC/ ST/ PWBD||NIL||₹150||₹150|
|For all others||₹750/-||₹150||₹900|
@NABARD staff will be required to pay fee/intimation charges as indicated above at the time of online application, which will be reimbursed on submission of fee receipt only to those employees of NABARD (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post.
NABARD has released official notifications for Grade A posts as well. You can read the exhaustive exam details for the NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2021 if you like.
- NABARD was established on July 12, 1982.
- India’s agricultural exports are expected to cross $40 billion in the Fiscal Year 2022.
- NABARD has launched the first Agricultural Export Facilitation Centre in association with the Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce Industries and Agriculture in Pune.
- NABARD has announced a grant of ₹ 1,236 crores for Assam for 2020-21 from the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF).
If you are preparing for the NABARD exams, there is no time like now to join our online courses. Join our NABARD Grade B Online Course wherein you will find all the requisite material that will help you ace the examination. In our online course, you will be provided with the following:
- Weekly online classes
- 760+ video lessons
- 500+ study notes
- 12,000+ practice questions
- 25+ full-length mock tests
- 5 descriptive tests
- Live sessions with faculty members to clear doubts
- Interview preparation guidance
Aside from these online courses, we also provide online test series that you can take at any time. These test series are available on our website and they are completely free. Now that the official notification is out, we hope you will begin your preparation in full swing. It would be wise to review some previous years’ questions papers as you go along. Both the mock tests and previous years’ papers will allow you to dissect your overall preparation.
As you prepare for your exams, we at ixamBee wish you the very best.
At ixamBee you can find free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.