IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card Out!
Industrial Development Bank of India or IDBI had recently released the official notification for IDBI Assistant Manager. The notification was much-awaited among all the job aspirants. The last date for IDBI Assistant Manager application was extended by IDBI till 7th July. IDBI will be conducting an online examination through which it will select eligible candidates for Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance at Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru. The IDBI admit card is out now for the online entrance examination for enrolment in the course for the post of Assistant Manager in IDBI. All the candidates should be well prepared now to take up this challenge. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the correct registration/roll number and password from the official website of IDBI: ‘idbi.onlineapplicationform.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2019: How To Download Your Admit Card?
Candidates can download the admit card for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam by following some simple instructions:
- Once you click on the link given above, you will be directed to the login page where you can download the admit card by entering the information required.
- Once you reach the login page, you need to enter the Registration No. / Roll No. and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the EPFO Assistant call letter/admit card.
- You need to make sure that the date of birth is the same as the one entered at the time of registration.
- The date of birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
- The admit card should be brought along with a valid identity proof to the exam centre.
As the admit card for IDBI Assistant Manager has been released, it is time to start brushing up on your knowledge and test your preparation. It would be the perfect time to start your revision & practice. Attempt IDBI Assistant Manager free mock tests regularly and you will surely improve your performance as well as your scores.
All the Best!