- 1 IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2021
- 2 IBPS Clerk Notification 2021-22
- 3 IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Exam Calendar
- 4 Important Points to Remember
- 5 List of Regional Languages
- 6 IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
- 7 IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
- 8 IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Vacancy
- 9 Study With ixamBee!
- 10 Also read
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2021
The IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2021 has been released on January 13, 2022. You can check your IBPS Clerk Result 2021 by logging in with your Registration No/Roll No and Password/DOB details.
Team ixamBee extends their heartiest congratulations to all successful candidates.
However, we also sincerely hope you will begin your IBPS Clerk Mains exam preparation immediately. If you need any help with your preparation, please check out our IBPS Clerk Exclusive Online Demo Course as well.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2021-22
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released an official notification on October 6, 2021, announcing the recruitment of aspirants to the position of Clerks (CRP-XI 2022-23). Earlier, another notification for registration had been released in July. However, the exams could not be held at the time.
With this new and revised notification, aspirants who were not able to apply last time had been given another opportunity to apply. The selections exams for old and new applicants were held together.
The vacancies, however, are for the year of 2022-23 as well.
IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Exam Calendar
|Application Window + Application Fees payment||October 7, 2021 to October 27, 2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training *||November 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||December 4 to 7, 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2021||January 13, 2021|
|Online Examination – Main||January/February 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
Important Points to Remember
- The Prelims and Mains examinations will be conducted in 13 regional languages along with Hindi and English.
- Candidates who have already applied on July 12-14, 2021, do not need to apply again. Their old application will be considered for the exam.
- The number of vacancies was increased in the October 2021 notification. Check below for more details.
- The revised and increased vacancies are for the for the year 2022-23.
List of Regional Languages
Listed below are the regional languages in which the IBPS Clerk exam can also be taken.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
Candidates who clear the Prelims and reach the Mains stage will need to bring their Prelims admit card along with the Mains examination admit card as well. This is why you must keep your Prelims call letter safely.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|General /Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|
|General English||40||40||35 min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min|
Candidates must bear in mind that only the Mains examination marks will be considered for Provisional allotment. Although the exam is for 200 marks, the marks will be converted out of 100 for Provisional allotment. This means that it is not simply enough to obtain cut-off marks. Candidates need to score sufficiently well to rank high enough to fill the limited vacancies.
- There is no Interview
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer in both exams.
IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
|Age Criteria as of July 1, 2021||Candidates must be between 20 and 28 years of age.|
|Educational Qualification||1. A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university.|
2. Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
3. Preferable: Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply
IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Vacancy
A new number of revised vacancies had been released in this revised notification. A total of 7855 vacancies were announced across the states. Take a look at the table below to find state-wise vacancy details for each.
Please note, the revised and increased vacancies are for the for the year 2022-23. Earlier there were only 5830 vacancies.
|State||No. of Vacancies (Indicative)|
|Andaman & Nicobar||5|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Daman & Diu||3|
|Jammu & Kashmir||26|
Study With ixamBee!
IBPS Clerk Online Course
If you are preparing for this exam, you will find that the IBPS Clerk Exclusive Online Course is the only resource you need. We encourage you to watch a demo video before you enrol!
IBPS Clerk Free Mock Test
Mock tests are a holistic and indispensable part of any exam preparation. Moreover, when these IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Tests are available for free, there is no reason why you should not attempt them.
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper
Much like these mock tests, you will also need to study the IBPS Clerk Mains Previous Year Question Papers as well.
Team ixamBee wishes you the very best!
Get Free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of Beepedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD, and Other Government Jobs.