The IBPS Clerk Prelims exam 2021 will be held on December 12, 18 & 19, 2021. With so few days on your side for preparation, it’s time to switch your strategy. Now, you need to divert your attention from preparation to revision. For the same, we have put together some useful tips that you can derive benefit from.
Read on to learn about how you can augment your preparation and maximize your revision in these last few days in your run up to the exam.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Prelims: Final Preparation Tips
- If you have been maintaining study notes during your preparation, now would be a good time to revise them.
- If you feel there is still any topic that you have not been able to touch upon, then, quickly go over it within a day or so if you must. Do not spend too much time over what you have already missed.
- We always advise against a last-minute scramble. It is always advisable that you focus on revising to strengthen what you have studied, instead.
- Continue to practice Puzzles, Data Interpretation and Seating Arrangement questions every day as you hopefully have been doing.
- Similarly, continue solving one Reading Comprehension passage every day.
- Ensure that you are able to complete all sections within the allotted time frame.
- Take an IBPS Clerk Prelims free mock test every day. In fact, we encourage you to take as many mock tests as you can in the upcoming days before the exam.
- Revise with ixamBee with the help of free revision videos that can be found aplenty on our ixamBee YouTube channel.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Prelims: Exam Day Preparation
- Download your IBPS Clerk Prelims admit card and keep it in the bag that you will carry to exam centre.
- Follow all COVID-19 related safety protocols.
- No electronic devices will be permitted inside the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unnecessary items to the exam centre.
- Carry everything you will need, for example, a pen and water bottle. Do not lend or borrow.
- Wear a mask and carry a hand sanitizer.
- Maintain safe distance from others.
- Get proper sleep on the eve before the exam. Do not have a study session on the eve of the exam. Get proper sleep so you are well-rested.
- Have faith in yourself.
We hope you will use the remaining time that you have before the exam judiciously. We wish you the very best.
At ixamBee you can find free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.