The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released an official notification on October 6, 2021, announcing the recruitment of aspirants to the position of Clerks (CRP-XI 2022-23). Earlier, another notification for registration had been released in July. However, the exams could not be held at the time.
With this new and revised notification, aspirants who were not able to apply last time have been given another opportunity to apply. The selections exams for old and new applicants will be held together.
Let’s quickly check out the calendar, exam pattern, eligibility for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Exam 2021-22. The vacancies, however, are for the year of 2022-23 as well.
- 1 IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Exam Calendar
- 2 Important Points to Remember
- 3 List of Regional Languages
- 4 IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Vacancy
- 6 IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Exam Pattern
- 7 IBPS Clerk 2021-22 How to Apply
- 8 IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Application Fee
- 9 Study With ixamBee!
- 10 Also read
IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Exam Calendar
|Application Window + Application Fees payment||October 7, 2021 to October 27, 2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training *||November 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||December 4 to 7, 2021|
|Online Examination – Main||January/February 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
*Candidates must make a note that Pre-Exam Training will only be conducted if COVID-19
safety protocols permit.
Important Points to Remember
- The Prelims and Mains examinations will be conducted in 13 regional languages along with Hindi and English.
- Candidates who have already applied on July 12-14, 2021, do not need to apply again. Their old application will be considered for the exam.
- The number of vacancies has increased from last notification. Check below for more details.
- The revised and increased vacancies are for the for the year 2022-23.
List of Regional Languages
Listed below are the regional languages in which the IBPS Clerk exam can also be taken.
IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
|Age Criteria as of July 1, 2021||Candidates must be between 20 and 28 years of age.|
|Educational Qualification||1. A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university.|
2. Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
3. Preferable: Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply
IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Vacancy
A new number of revised vacancies have been released in this revised notification. A total of 7855 vacancies have been announced across the states. Take a look at the table below to find state-wise vacancy details for each.
Please note, the revised and increased vacancies are for the for the year 2022-23. Earlier there were only 5830 vacancies.
|State||No. of Vacancies (Indicative)|
|Andaman & Nicobar||5|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Daman & Diu||3|
|Jammu & Kashmir||26|
IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Exam Pattern
There are only two phases in this examination- Prelims and Mains. There is no Interview. The Preliminary examination is qualifying in nature with sectional and overall cut-offs. The candidate needs to clear the cut-offs in order to appear for the next round.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
Candidates who clear the Prelims and reach the Mains stage will be asked to bring their Prelims admit card along with the Mains examination admit card as well. This is why candidates must keep their Prelims call letter safely.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|General /Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|
|General English||40||40||35 min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min|
Candidates must bear in mind that only the Mains examination marks will be considered for Provisional allotment. Although the exam is for 200 marks, the marks will be converted out of 100 for Provisional allotment. This means that it is not simply enough to obtain cut-off marks. Candidates need to score sufficiently well to rank high enough to fill the limited vacancies.
- There is no Interview
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer in both exams.
IBPS Clerk 2021-22 How to Apply
Follow the steps listed below to begin and subsequently submit your application successfully.
- Log into the IBPS website to begin.
- Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register yourself.
- Once you have registered successfully, log in to begin filling your form.
- You will need to submit your
- Left Thumb Impression
- A hand written declaration
- Fill the form slowly and carefully.
- Before you “proceed to payment”, review your entire application to ensure you have not entered incorrect data anywhere.
- Click on “FINAL SUBMIT” to proceed.
- Make the e-payment.
- Take a printout of your e-receipt.
IBPS Clerk 2021-22 Application Fee
|All Others||Rs 850|
Study With ixamBee!
IBPS Clerk Online Course
If you are preparing for this exam, you will find that the IBPS Clerk Exclusive Online Course is the only resource you need. We encourage you to watch a demo video before you enrol!
IBPS Clerk Free Mock Test
Mock tests are a holistic and indispensable part of any exam preparation. Moreover, when these mock tests are available for free, there is no reason why you should not attempt them. At ixamBee, a number of online test series are available. For your convenience, we have divided the IBPS Clerk mock tests between Prelims and Mains
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper
Much like these mock tests, you will also need to study the older exam papers. Take a look at them below.
Take a look at the detailed notification video below. If you have any further queries, please leave a comment for us below.
Team ixamBee wishes you the very best!
Get Free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of Beepedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD, and Other Government Jobs.