Get here 25 weeks’ study plan for bank PO preparation to understand how to prepare for Bank Exams, how to begin and to check available resources.
“If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.”~ Steve Jobs
How to Prepare for Bank Exams?
Overnight success does not exist. At the very least, it is statistically so rare that people would have a better chance at “succeeding” by playing the lottery. Likewise happens in the case of any exam preparation. You cannot succeed in one night. We talk about dreams but we fail to make a plan to accomplish them. We know that without detailed plans, dreams are just dreams. We need a dedicated plan to make the dream a reality. We need strict adherence to the plan by monitoring our performance every day.
Clearing the Banking exam, one of the highest-paid government jobs is not easier than cycling across the country. Why?
- Syllabus: Banking exams have a vast syllabus and elaborative subjects which require in-depth practice and concept clarity
- Exam Pattern: 4 subjects are common in every banking exam viz., quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, general awareness, and English. Few exams may have one or two subjects additional to these 4 papers. Example: In ECGC PO, computer awareness was additional. But all these exams require the same preparation.
- Competition: From a few lakhs aspirants, you have to be in the selected hundreds. This is like running a marathon. If you don’t perform well in the last rounds all your preparation will go to waste. Therefore, what you do before the exam matters the most.
25 Week Study Plan for Bank PO: By Anshul Malik
ixamBee, under the leadership of govt. officers is bringing to you a 25 Week Study Plan to crack all the banking exams (IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, ECGC PO, and many other bank exams). The study plan is absolutely free to download. Just click here.
Be sure to also check ixamBee’s Ultimate BeeBanker Online Course that will help you prepare for ALL Bank PO (and also Bank Clerk) exams simultaneously. Some features of this course have been provided below.
- More than 400 video lessons
- More than 200 study notes in PDF form
- 10 Descriptive English mock tests
- Weekly tests
- More than 10,000 practice questions
- More than 150 Difficulty based Chapter Tests
- More than 75 Section tests
- 10 one-on-one individual sessions
- Interview Preparation
- You can avail this course for 2 years!!
- If you are unable to crack any exam in 2 years, you will be given a full refund.
Best Wishes to all Aspirants