The Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 has commenced. The notification has been released to fill 25 posts of Management Trainees. If you are planning to appear for the Exim Bank exam 2022, we urge you to go through this article carefully.
In this article, we will go over all the details regarding the notification, vacancy, salary and eligibility criteria for the post of Management Trainee.
- 1 Exim Bank Recruitment 2022: Overview
- 2 Exim Bank Recruitment 2022: Vacancies
- 3 Exim Bank 2022: Management Trainee Salary
- 4 Exim Bank 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Exim Bank Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- 6 Exim Bank 2022: How to Apply
- 7 Important Points to Note
- 8 Also Read
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022: Overview
Given below is the tentative schedule of events-
|Website link opens||February 25, 2022|
|Last day for Application||March 14, 2022|
|Last day of payment of Examination Fee||March 14, 2022|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Tentative month of Written Exam and Interview||April 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022: Vacancies
Given below is the category-wise breakdown of the Management Trainee vacancies as per the Exim Bank 2022 notification
|Post Name||UR||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||EWS||PWD (OH)||Total|
|Management Trainee (MT)||13||4||2||6||2||1||25|
Exim Bank 2022: Management Trainee Salary
- After successful completion of traineeship of one year in the Bank, the Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) 1 as Deputy Manager.
- The Management Trainees will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 55,000/- during the period of traineeship.
- The current CTC of Deputy Manager is Rs. 17 lakh per annum approximately.
Exim Bank 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility with respect to educational qualification, age, post qualification work experience, etc. will be calculated as on September 30, 2022.
Given below is the eligibility criteria for the post of Exim Bank Management trainee-
|Essential Educational Qualifications||MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).|
MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration, with a specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution. In the case of CA, passing a professional examination is sufficient.
Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.
|Age Criteria||Maximum age as on September 30, 2022 including age relaxation is as follows-|
UR/EWS- 25 years
SC/ST- 30 years
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)- 28 years
Maximum age of PWD candidates belonging to-
UR/EWS- 35 years
SC/ST- 40 years
OBC- 38 years
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection process for the post of Management Trainee will be conducted in two stages-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Written Test Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
Financial Awareness with respect to Banking Industry
|Descriptive English||Essay- 1|
Letter Writing- 1
|Descriptive Paper on Professional Knowledge||Question 1|
- There will be 5 options per question.
- For Objective questions, 1/4th marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Descriptive papers of those candidates will be evaluated who secure the cut-off marks in the Objective questions.
Candidates who qualify the Written Test will be called for the Personal Interview.
Exim Bank 2022: How to Apply
The application process consists of three steps-
- Application Registration
- Payment of fees
- Document Scanning & Uploading
- Visit the Exim Bank website https://www.eximbankindia.in/careers
- Click on “Apply Online”, which will open a new tab.
- To register your application, choose “Click here for New Registration” and enter the necessary details like Name, Contact details and email id. This will generate a Provisional Registration Number and Password which candidates must note down. It will also be sent via SMS and email.
- Fill the application form slowly and carefully to ensure that you do not miss out any important information.
- Validate you details and save your application by clicking by clicking the ‘Validate your Details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
- Proceed to upload your photo, signature and other details.
- Preview your application form and verify the whole application before completing your registration.
- Click on “Complete Registration” after verifying/modifying the details in the form.
- Click on “Payment Tab” and proceed for payment.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Payment of Fees
|Category||Application Fees + Intimation Charges|
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Female Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Document Scanning & Uploading
- Photograph- It must be a recent passport size photo against a light coloured background (preferably white).
- Signature- The signature must be on a white paper with black ink pen. It must not be in capital letters.
- Left Thumb Impression- The left thumb impression must be on a white paper with black/blue ink.
- Handwritten Declaration- It must not be written in capital letters.
Important Points to Note
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Only one application can be submitted.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- At the time of joining the Bank, the selected candidates will have to execute a personal bond for Rs. 3 lakh to serve the Bank for one year as Management trainee from the date of joining the Bank. Moreover, they will have to serve the Bank for a minimum of 5 years as a Deputy Manager from the date of absorption in the Bank’s service.
- Call letters will be made available on the Bank’s website.