Read here how to prepare for upcoming bank exams 2022-2023 for Bank PO & Bank Clerk simultaneously with ixamBee.
Upcoming Bank Exams in 2022-2023!
If you are a government job aspirant and preparing for competitive exams, there are fair chances that you must be preparing for one or more bank exams too. It is the season of competition and its raining notifications!! One after the other you can find new announcements on the block and that is why you should be up and about to grab one of these opportunities.
Moreover, the Banking sector has been the most popular choice for all the job aspirants and it is the right time to start preparing for these bank exams. Several Bank exam notifications are expected in the coming weeks. Among all the bank exams, SBI & IBPS are the two most awaited recruitments. The choice is up to you but if you wish to enter the banking sector, you should know that PO & Clerk are two main posts for which you need to prepare well. The competition being very high these days, you should opt for the best way to prepare for both Bank PO and Bank Clerk posts.
Also read: Upcoming Bank Exams 2022-2023: Exam Dates, Notification Status & More
Best Way to Prepare For Bank PO and Clerk
How to Prepare for Bank Exams?
Firstly, there is never a fixed preparation strategy or a secret formula that works for each and every person. You can never blindly copy any given preparation strategy and paste in your time-table and expect it to work like magic. As you must be aware of the saying that you need brain to even copy something, so you cannot just easily get up and search for a preparation plan and adopt it completely. You always need to work hard to achieve something, because ‘nothing that’s worth, comes easy’. This surely doesn’t imply that you cannot take help from any source. The secret lies in ‘finding something and making it your own’ according to your requirements and capabilities. Also you can first take a note of all the upcoming exams 2022-2023 so that you can decide and segregate which exams need a similar preparation strategy. We have tried to list down some helpful tips that may give a direction to your clueless mind if you have been thinking ‘where and how to start’.
- The primary thing here is: if you are regular in your preparation, clearing banking exams is not going to be tough at all.
- Firstly, you should set your mind and heart completely for the bank exam preparation.
- Another important point is to ‘ make a schedule for yourself and also follow it diligently. If you miss anything from the fixed routine, it is going to cost you a lot.
- Study to the best of your capability and regularly track your progress.
- Find the best study material for yourself.
Books & Learning Material for Bank PO & Clerk
Study material forms the base of your preparation and therefore you should be focusing on finding the best material for yourself. If you settle for a mediocre material, you will only be at a loss here. It is better to spend some time in research than wasting your attempt in the examination. You can refer to the below mentioned books which will surely be useful for SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk and other banking exams
Quantitative Aptitude forms an important part of any examination and also acts as a ‘fear factor’ for many aspirants. If you get the right guidance along with the right amount of practice, you can easily qualify the cut-off.
- Learn the fundamental concepts by solving Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal.
- If you want to practice higher level questions, you can study Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Kumar Verma.
Reasoning is more about your capability to think, reason out and apply logic as fast as you can. Being more of an inherent capability, you can also make it stronger by practicing good quality questions from some good books.
- To start-off, basics of Reasoning can be learned from A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal.
- To practice interesting and good quality puzzles, you can opt for Magical Book on Puzzle by K. Kundan.
- For analytical reasoning, you can go with Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey.
English section has created too much of anxiety and fear among most of the candidates. Though it may look like a difficult task but if you practice regularly, it can be comparatively easy for you.
- You can learn High School level grammar from Wren and Martin.
- For grammar rules you can use S.P. Bakshi.
- You should also read English newspaper daily to build your vocabulary and the formation of sentences using the correct grammar.
General Awareness is the test of your ‘general’ knowledge about your surroundings along with national and international news.
- For current affairs you should read a newspaper daily and prepare notes from it. Get an idea about how to read a newspaper.
- You can also make notes of your daily GK from various online sources so that you have a compiled format to refer later and revise.
- Take GK quizzes daily to test your knowledge regularly.
- You can also refer to the ixamBee’s BeePedia GK capsules to stay updated with the latest information.
Apart from all these basic points discussed above, you should not forget the importance of practicing mock tests regularly. If you only keep on piling up the content in your mind and do not take a break to revise or test yourself, you will end up losing marks. Practice online mock tests regularly which will give you a fair idea about where you stand. You will come to know about your areas where you need improvement and where you need to strengthen yourself.
Bank Exam Prep with BeeBanker
Now, if you want to understand how to prepare for Bank PO and Bank Clerk exams together, you have come to the right place. ixamBee has launched the Ultimate BeeBanker Online Course that will help you prepare for all bank exams simultaneously. Read the features of the course and watch the video below to understand how you can benefit from this program.
- 400+ video lessons
- 200+ study notes in PDF form
- Weekly tests
- 10 Descriptive English mock tests
- 75+ Section tests
- 10,000+ practice questions
- More than 150 Difficulty based Chapter Tests
- 10 one-on-one individual sessions with faculty
- Daily Live Classes with the concerned faculty
- Interview Preparation
- You can avail this course for 2 years!!
- If you are unable to crack any exam in 2 years, you will be given a full refund.
Watch Ashish Yadav’s success story to help you understand how you too can get your dream job with hard work and right guidance.
At ixamBee you can find free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD, and Other Government Jobs.
Complete Guide to Ace the competitive exams with ixamBee: Make My Test
Best Online Coaching for Bank PO
Important Tips if preparing for Bank Exams
займ новокузнецк100 процентов займзайм в борисоглебске