SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 Exam Date And Admit Card Out!!!!
State Bank OF India (SBI) had announced SBI Clerk recruitment for 2019 with a total of 8653 vacancies across different states. Lakhs of students have applied for the 8653 posts and have been waiting eagerly for SBI to release SBI Clerk prelims admit card. SBI has announced SBI Clerk prelims exam dates and has also released direct link to download the SBI Clerk Prelims admit card. SBI will conduct SBI Clerk prelims exam on June 22 and June 23, 2019. You have less than a month left for the SBI Clerk Prelims exam now. Buckle up and prepare hard and smart to be ahead of lakhs of competitors out there.
- 1 Click here for Direct Link to Download SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 Call Letter
- 2 SBI Clerk Important Dates:
- 3 SBI Clerk 2019 Phase I-Prelims Exam Pattern:
- 4 How to Download SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019:
- 5 Documents required on the day of SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 exam:
- 6 Click here to practice Free Mock Test for SBI Clerk Prelims 2019
- 7 Click here for Free Demo of SBI Clerk Online Course
SBI Clerk Important Dates:
|SBI Clerk Call Letter Download Dates||May 28 – June 23,2 019|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||June 22-23, 2019|
SBI Clerk 2019 Phase I-Prelims Exam Pattern:
|SL.||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
How to Download SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019:
- All SBI Clerk applicants can download his/her admit card by clicking on the above link. You will be directed to the Login page as soon as you click on the link.
- Once you reach the login page, you need to enter Registration No / Roll No and Password / Date of birth (dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter. All applicants need to download an “acquaint yourself “booklet as well along with the call letter.
- Please note that “No hard copy of the SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter or Acquaint yourself booklet will be sent by post.
- All applicants should note that registration No. and password are sent to you immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto-generated email acknowledgment, at the email address registered by you.
- You need to ensure that the date of birth is the same as the one entered at the time of registration. You can refer the application form print out if you forgot the date of birth you entered. The date of birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
Documents required on the day of SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 exam:
- SBI Clerk Prelims Call letter/Admit Card
- One photo identity proof such as passport/ Aadhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- Applicants should note that thumb impression may be taken in digital format for biometric verification for the genuineness of the candidates; therefore it is advised not to apply any external matter like Mehandi, ink, chemical, etc. on their hands.
You have less than a month left for SBI Clerk Prelims exam, you need to practice well to be ahead of the competition. ixamBee is providing free mock tests for SBI Clerk prelims which will help you enhance your performance and be first in the SBI Clerk Prelims rat race.
ixamBee experts (Ex-RBI, Ex-Bank PO’s) who have provided guidance to thousands of students have launched SBI Clerk 2019 online course which will help you not only crack SBI Clerk 2019 exam but also score high in the exam.
Also, read our other SBI Clerk blogs: