SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card Out
SBI releases its recruitment notification every year for various kinds of posts. SBI is one of the most sought after jobs and thus a large number of candidates apply for SBI posts. This makes the competition for SBI Clerk tougher. SBI released its recruitment notification for Clerical Cadre – Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in the month of April. It conducted SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam on 22nd & 23rd June 2019. It released the SBI Clerk Prelims result recently on 23rd July 2019. SBI has now released the admit card for SBI Clerk Mains also. Candidates who were able to qualify the SBI Clerk Prelims should move ahead with the final preparation of SBI Clerk Mains 2019. This is a golden opportunity for all those who wish to work in State Bank of India.
SBI Clerk Mains 2019: How To Download Your Admit Card?
Candidates can download the admit card for SBI Clerk Mains by following some simple instructions:
- Once you click on the link given above, you will be directed to the login page where you can download the admit card by entering the information required.
- Once you reach the login page, you need to enter the Registration No. / Roll No. and Password / DOB (dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the SBI Clerk Mains call letter/admit card.
- You will have to download the admit card from the regional website.
- You need to make sure that the date of birth is the same as the one entered at the time of registration.
- The date of birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
- The admit card should be brought along with a valid identity proof to the exam centre.
As the SBI Clerk Prelims admit card has been released by SSC, it is the appropriate time to start your revision and practice. You can practice SBI Clerk Mains free mock tests regularly and improve your scores by increasing your speed and accuracy. You should try your best to achieve the desired results.
All The Best!