State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for the posts of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) recently with a whopping 8653 vacancies. Lakhs of students apply for SBI Clerk exam every year and therefore competition is increasing year over year. To make your mark in the SBI Clerk exam, you need to strategize your SBI Clerk Exam preparation in a SMART Way.
SBI Clerk is one of the most sought after jobs in India and online registrations for SBI Clerk 2019 will end on May 3, 2019.
Hurry Up, Apply Now!!!
Once you are done with applying for SBI Clerk 2019, you need to plan and strategize your preparation in a SMART Way to be ahead of the huge competition.
We have come up with SMART Tips and Tricks which will help you in SBI Clerk 2019 Preparation:
- Know the SBI Clerk exam syllabus backward and forwards: You need to know the SBI Clerk exam syllabus on tip of your tongue. Knowing the exam syllabus thoroughly will help you in knowing which topic to spend more time on.
- Do your homework: Once you know the syllabus create an exam time table and make a point to stick to it. Time table should be prepared in such a that you spend more time on your weak areas and work upon them.
- Brush your Basics: Try to understand concepts and theories first and then jump on to learning shortcut tricks.
- Learn By Heart the Formulas: You very well know Quantitative Aptitude Section has many formulae and the trick would be to learn and practice them thoroughly. Learning them thoroughly will help you answer questions on the day of the exam.
- Have your nose in Reading: Make a habit of reading newspapers, magazines regularly. This will help in preparation for the English Language section, General Awareness sections.
- Practice until you succeed: The more you practice for SBI Clerk Exam, the better the results. Practice will help you know which questions are taking more time and which you are able to solve quickly.
7. Watch the Clock: While you practice, keep a track on time as to which questions are taking more time and which are not. If any question/topic is taking more time trying to revise concepts/formulae/shortcut tricks to solve the questions quickly.
Now you have read the tips and tricks you need to follow while you are preparing for SBI Clerk 2019 exam. Pull up your socks and start preparing now.
ixamBee has launched SBI Clerk 2019 online course where our experts, ex-RBI, ex-Bank Pos will guide you in the right way to clear SBI Clerk exam with flying colors.
Also, read below other blogs on SBI Clerk:
Get Free Online Test Series, GK updates in form of Beepedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD, and Other Government Jobs.
честное слова займwebbankir погасить займэкспресс займ киров