REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Admit Card Out!!!
Repatriates Cooperative Finance and Development Bank Ltd. (REPCO Bank) has invited applications for the post of Junior Assistant / Clerk. REPCO Bank with 40 vacancies divided among all categories. REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk exam is scheduled on July 7, 2019. Many students who were aspiring to work in a government organization must have applied for the exam and must be eagerly waiting for admit cards. The wait is over!!!
REPCO Bank has finally released a direct link to download REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk admit card. You have less than 10 days left for the exam; utilize these days to your utmost benefit and crack REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk exam with flying colors.
REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Important Dates
|REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Download of call letters||26.06.2019 onwards|
|REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk date of Online Test||07.07.2019|
REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Exam Pattern
|Sl.No.||Name of the Test||No.of Questions||Max. Marks||Version and Penalty||Duration of Exam|
|1||Reasoning||40||40||Version should be only in English and No penalty for wrong answers.||Duration of examination may be stipulated as 2 hours.|
|4||General Awareness (with Spl. Reference to Banking Industry)||40||40|
How to Download REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Admit Card 2019:
- All REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk applicants can download his/her admit card by clicking on the above link. You will be directed to the Login page as soon as you click on the link.
- Once you reach the login page, you need to enter Registration No / Roll No and Password / Date of birth (dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
- All applicants should note that registration No. and password are sent to you immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto-generated email acknowledgment, at the email address registered by you.
- You need to ensure that the date of birth is the same as the one entered at the time of registration. You can refer the application form print out if you forgot the date of birth you entered. The date of birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
Documents required on the day of REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk 2019 exam:
- REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Call letter/Admit Card
- One photo identity proof such as passport/ Aadhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- Please note that E-Aadhar Card and Ration Card are NOT considered valid id proofs.
You have less than 10 days left for the exam, practice REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk free mock tests and enhance your performance on the day of the exam.