RBI GRADE B Phase 2 2019 Result out
RBI has finally released the Phase 2 result of Grade B recruitment 2019 in the form of a pdf on its official website. RBI Grade B recruitment 2019 is a three stage procedure to select candidates for Grade B (DR) – GENERAL/DEPR/DSIM. The first two stages i.e. Phase 1 and Phase 2 which are objective type online mode of exam are already over. The last and the final stage which is the Interview round will commence tentatively from January 13, 2020, at Mumbai and will end in the last week of March 2020. The results announced are of RBI Grade B GENERAL. The results for RBI GRADE B –DEPR and DSIM 2019 will be uploaded separately. The mark list and category wise cut off for RBI Grade B 2019 will be displayed on the official website once the selection procedure is over and the final result for the same is declared.
What documents to carry in the Interview Venue?
Since you have crossed the two barrier and final step is left so it is very important that you are aware what documents you should carry so that you are not disqualified at the last stage and your dream to become RBI Grade B officer is not shattered. The essentials documents to have are mentioned below-
- Print out of the Interview call letter
- Documents in support of date of birth
- Academic qualification from Matriculation/ SSC Exam to mark sheets of all years/semesters and passing Degree certificates
- Caste certificate if age relaxation is claimed
- Disability certificate if Persons with Benchmark Disability-PwBD
- For candidates who come under EWS category a copy of “Income and Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority on or before the closing date of the application i.e. October 11, 2019.
- Staff candidates should submit the necessary documents through the HRMD/Staff section of respective Regional Office/COD.
One set of self-certified photocopies in support of a candidate date of birth, educational qualification (from Matriculation to passed Degree), caste certificate, Disability certificate and any other additional documents which is mentioned by RBI in its official website to be send by Courier/ Speed Post so that it reaches at the Reverse Bank of India Services Board within seven days of the date of declaration of the result on the website.
ixamBee also provides online Interview course for RBI Grade B 2019. You can enrol and get vast and accurate approach on how to face the Interview barrier and turn your dream into reality as the course has been specially designed under the guidance of expert faculties who have rich experience in RBI and other banks.
All the best for your RBI Grade B Interview