In view of the ongoing threat of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), RBI has released a notice regarding the Mains exam of RBI Assistant. The RBI Assistant Mains exam 2020 which was scheduled on March 29, 2020, is now postponed. The revised date regarding the exam will be informed through the RBI website. Now, with this extra time in your hands, it’s up to you to take this as an opportunity to prepare more and become a part of this organization rather than wasting this precious time in waiting for the new examination date.. If you are ready to make the most of this time, I have listed down some important points you should take care of while preparing for the RBI Assistant Mains exam 2020.
How you can utilize this time for Preparing for the RBI Assistant Mains exam 2020
The RBI Assistant mains exam consists of mainly five subjects i.e. Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General English, General Awareness and Computer Aptitude. Each section holds equal weightage. The exam pattern of RBI Assistant Mains is provided in the table below:
RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Exam Pattern
|Section Name||Total Questions||Maximum marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
- For Quantitative aptitude and Logical reasoning, you don’t need to go through the syllabus once again, just attempting the Mock tests will serve the purpose, provided you are analyzing each section after giving the mocks.
- For the General English section, attempting mock tests is not enough, practice error correction, comprehension and Cloze Tests as much as possible. If you have a good grip over this subject, mock tests are enough for you but remember, analysis is essential.
- The most crucial part in this is the general awareness section. For General Awareness you can refer to our Weekly or Monthly Bee Booster in which you will get all the news related to current affairs, financial awareness and more. To cover Banking Awareness, you can refer to our informative blogs where you will find information related to Banking Awareness.
- Computer Aptitude is one such section which gets ignored by a lot of students, little they know that this section can decide your fate in the exam. For computers, we have plenty of useful videos on our YouTube Channel. You can refer to them in making notes for the exam.
As the exam gets postponed and the new date has not been released yet, if you need any kind of assistance in the preparation for the exam, you can also enrol in our Online Course for RBI Assistant Exam and become an Assistant in the prestigious institution like RBI. Our Online course has been designed by the experts which take care of all your needs.
The crisp and to the point content makes our course unique. If you have any kind of reservations against the Course, you can watch our Demo video available in the Online course section. Furthermore, to know what we have for you in the store, you can read the following features of our RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Online Course.
- 350+ Video lessons covering the entire syllabus for Phase I and Phase II exam.
- 80+ Video lessons out of 350 videos prepared exclusively for RBI Assistant Phase II exam covering Computer Knowledge and General awareness sections in detail.
- Study notes in PDF format especially for Computer Knowledge and General Awareness Section, and wherever else required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 8000+ Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 15 Full-Length practice tests for RBI Assistant Phase 1 and 8 Full-Length practice tests for RBI Assistant Phase 2 exam.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts where you can get all your queries related to any subject clarified.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
Lastly, do not forget to attempt RBI Assistant Mains Mock tests as these will help in improving your score as well as speed in the exam. We provide Free Full-length Mock tests for all the competitive exams related to banking, Teaching, Defence, SSC and more.