NIACL Assistant Exam 2021
NIACL or the New India Assurance Company Limited is one of the largest public sector general insurance companies, with its operations, both, in India and abroad. It releases notifications almost every year to recruit eligible and interested candidates for the post of Assistant. NIACL could not conduct the recruitment exam for Assistant since 2018. However, the notification is expected to come out this year now. The exam is conducted in two main phases: Prelims & Mains. Once the candidates are shortlisted, they have to appear for the final ‘Regional Language Test’.
NIACL Assistant: Why the Preference & Popularity?
The NIACL Assistant can be considered as one of the most popular jobs among job seekers owing to the following reasons:
- Decent pay scale
- Job security
- Numerous allowances & benefits
- Variety in job responsibilities
- Growth prospects
NIACL Assistant 2021: Eligibility Requirements
To be able to apply to the post of NIACL Assistant, you need not have a multitude of degrees. You simply need to possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with 60% marks.
- The candidate should have passed in English as a subject in 10th/12th/Graduation.
- Knowledge of the regional language is also essential for the candidate from whichever region he/she belongs to.
- Should be at least 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age.
NIACL Assistant Salary & Allowances
NIACL is a clerical-level job but the organization pays its employees well. Keeping into consideration the various kinds of tasks and responsibilities, the company rewards its employees sufficiently. Good pay with added perks provides motivation to the employees along with confidence and dignity. Let us have a look at the NIACL Assistant salary & allowances.
|Assistant||Rs. 14,435/- as Basic Pay.|
Scale of Rs.14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080.
Approximately Rs.40,000/- p.m.
An Assistant in the New India Assurance Company Limited is entitled to various allowances. The allowances may vary according to the place where one is posted. Some of the benefits that a NIACL Assistant may receive are:
- Lump sum domiciliary medical benefit,
- Membership of Group Mediclaim Policy for Reimbursement of hospitalization expenses
- Leave travel subsidy
- Other staff welfare schemes (as per the Company rules)
NIACL Assistant Job Profile
Once selected as an ‘Assistant’ in NIACL, he/she will have to be on probation for at least 6 months. Before this period comes to an end, the candidates’ performance will be assessed, based on which further decision of making one permanent in the job will be taken.
Those who will not be able to pass the test may have to stay on extended probation before becoming a permanent employee.
|Note: Those who wish to resign while on probation will have to pay a sum equal to their salary amount.|
NIACL Assistant is a Clerical level position that entails a variety of roles and responsibilities which are as follows:
- Preparing balance sheets & financial statements
- Maintaining records of customers’ queries/complaints
- Guiding the customers related to their policy issues
- Renewing the insurance policies
- Providing assistance to the Administrative Officers (AO)
- Keeping records of the financial transactions
Now that you are aware of the basic tasks, responsibilities, and attractive remuneration that you may receive as an Assistant in NIACL, you need to gear up and begin your preparation.
There is no perfect timing that ‘right now’!
Prepare with ixamBee
It is advisable that you start your exam preparation instead of waiting for the official notification to come out. ixamBee is providing assistance for the exam through NIACL Assistant 2021 Online Course.
You can also check out the NIACL Assistant Prelims free mock tests in order to start your practice and improve your speed and accuracy.
At ixamBee, you can find free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for SBI PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD, and Other Government Jobs.