The NIACL Assistant notification 2021 is expected to be out soon. While we wait, it would be a good idea to get a head-start on all the details concerning the exam beforehand. The NIACL Assistant recruitment 2021 cycle may open any day now and we encourage you to gather your materials well in time so as to receive an edge over other aspirants.
- 1 NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2021
- 2 NIACL Assistant 2021 Exam Overview
- 3 NIACL Assistant Vacancy 2021
- 4 NIACL Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 5 NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
- 6 Application Process
- 7 Study With ixamBee!
- 8 Also read
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2021
Before the NIACL Assistant recruitment 2021 commences, we will take at all the details concerning the NIACL Assistant exam such as, exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria and the like. Let’s take a look at all the details in this article.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Exam Overview
|Organization||New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Notification Release Date||To be notified|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Opening for Post||Assistant|
|Vacancy||To be notified|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
NIACL Assistant Vacancy 2021
The last recruitment process was conducted in 2018-19, in which 685 vacancies were announced. Now that the notification is expected to be released after almost 3 years, we are expecting a large number of vacancies. So, if you would like to apply for the NIACL Assistant exam 2021, this will be a golden opportunity for you.
NIACL Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2021
Based on the NIACL Assistant 2018 vacancy, we have laid out the eligibility criteria in the table below. We may not expect many changes in the new notification in this regard.
Please make sure that you satisfy all eligibility criteria to be considered for this job. For this, take a good look at the table below.
|Age||Candidates must be between 21 and 30 years of age.|
|Education||The candidate must hold a graduate or postgraduate degree from a recognized University in any discipline with at least 60% marks for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.|
NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
Based on the NIACL Assistant 2018 notification, we have laid out the stages of the selection process for you below. The selection process will be conducted over 2 phases, i.e., Prelims and Mains. The details for both these tests have been given below.
Prelims Exam Pattern
The details of the NIACL Assistant Prelims pattern have been given below.
|Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern
The NIACL Assistant Mains test will comprise of five sections: Test of English Language, Test of Reasoning, Test of Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness. Each section will cover 40 questions. The maximum marks obtainable are 250.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- All the sections will be available bilingually except the test of English Language.
- The online test will also consist of a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- There will be no sectional timing. Candidates will be given a total of 2 hours or 120 minutes to complete the entire paper.
- There will be no Interview.
Regional Language Test
Candidates who qualify the Mains will be called for a Regional Language Test which will be qualifying in nature but for which no marks will be given. Candidates will need to clear this test successfully to be considered for final selection.
As soon as the online application process for the Administrative Officer post commences, the candidates will have to follow some simple steps for successful application.
- Go to the recruitment section of the NIACL Website i.e. http://newindia.co.in
- Click on “APPLY ONLINE” which will take you to a new screen.
- Click on the tab “Click here for New Registration” and register yourself by entering your name, contact details and email-id.
- A system-generated registration number and password will be given to the candidate via email and SMS.
- Log in with the system-generated registration number and password
- Fill in your application
- After successfully entering all the details, click on SAVE and NEXT.
- Verify all the details you have entered.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Please note that no modification will be done to the final submission.
- Click on the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON to submit your application after fully verifying the details.
- Make Payment.
- After this, finally click on the SUBMIT option to successfully complete and send in your application.
Study With ixamBee!
NIACL Assistant Previous Year Paper
Can you think of any good reason as to why you should not look at previous years’ papers? If not, then come review the NIACL Assistant previous years’ papers at ixamBee!
One sure-fire way to success is ixamBee’s NIACL Assistant Online Course that will give you all the resources, guidance and practice tests you need.
We swear by mock tests and so do our students! Come, take one free mock test today!
Team ixamBee wishes you the very best!