NABARD came out with the official notification for the Officers in Grade A recently on July 16, 2021. One of the most preferred organizations to work with, NABARD has thrown in a golden opportunity for all the job aspirants. To grab this opportunity with both hands is what you need to do now. To do that, you will have to clear all the phases with flying colours.
The NABARD Grade A Prelims was conducted successfully on September 18, 2021. NABARD Grade A Phase 2 is in line now. The exam is scheduled for November 16, 2021. NABARD has amped up the exam level this year by introducing ‘descriptive’ type of questions in ESI & ARD as well. Read along to know about some key points with respect to the NABARD Grade A Mains ARD descriptive preparation.
NABARD Grade A Mains: Descriptive ARD
NABARD Grade A Mains or Phase 2 consists of two papers:
Paper 1 – Descriptive English
Paper 2 – Agriculture & Rural Development and Economic & Social Issues (Objective + Descriptive).
For Phase 2, ARD is assessed with ESI in Paper 2. There will be a total of 36 questions (30 objective and 6 descriptive) questions will be asked. Out of these 6 descriptive questions, candidates need to answer only 4.
The descriptive section will be assessed for 50 marks and the time allotted to the descriptive section is 90 minutes.
|Know all about how to prepare for descriptive ESI?|
NABARD Grade A Mains Descriptive ARD: Preparation Tips
NABARD specified the complete Agriculture syllabus this time. Going through the syllabus is the first step towards successful preparation. Please remember that the syllabus is ‘illustrative and not exhaustive’. Thus, do not get demotivated looking at the syllabus that might seem vast to you.
- SWOT Analysis – Before you start your preparation, it is extremely important to analyze your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats (SWOT). This analysis should be done based on your Phase 1.
- Check out the syllabus – Go through the complete NABARD Grade A Mains syllabus in a proper manner. This will let you strategize your preparation well.
- Segregation of Topics – Separate or segregate all the topics based on your strengths & weaknesses and then divide the time you need to devote to each of them.
- Focus on Concepts – You need to pay attention to the concepts deeply if you want to fare well in the descriptive paper. Mugging up only ‘one-liners’ wouldn’t be of much help in the descriptive section.
- Make your own notes – If you want to retain your newly learned concepts for long, it is essential that you make your own notes.
- Dynamic Agriculture – It is extremely important to study the ‘dynamic agriculture’ topics to attempt the descriptive type questions. It will allow you to bring depth and freshness in your answers. It will help you in scoring well.
- Data over description – It is always better to support your answers with proper data. It will give authenticity to your answer.
- Write and refine – To fare well in a ‘descriptive’ type test, it is extremely important that you work on your writing skills. First and foremost, your speed will really matter while attempting your answers. You should know how to precisely put forward your responses within the time limit.
- Type and swipe – The exam being in an online mode, only writing the answers will not be enough. You will have to develop your typing skills too. You need to make yourself familiar with the keyboard and swipe the letters as fast as possible.
- Previous Years’ Papers – Refer to the NABARD Grade A Mains memory based paper/s, in order to acquaint yourself with the previous years’ questions pattern and level.
- Revise regularly – Revision is something that you can not miss at any cost. Regular revision is the key to retain all that you have learned so far.
- Priceless tests for free – What else will you need if you can get free tests for practice? The good quality tests available at ixamBee will prove to be the best source to practice and thus analyze the level of your preparation and knowledge.
|Practice NABARD Grade A Phase 2 mock tests for free.|
NABARD Grade A Mains 2021: Important Topics & Resources
- Agronomy & Soil Science
- ARD Schemes & Reports
- Kurukshetra & Yojana Magazine
- Newspaper editorials
NABARD Grade A Mains: Important Books
|Agriculture at a Glance||R K Sharma and S K Bhoi|
|Rural Development||GPH Panel of Experts|
|Fundamental Of Agriculture Vol 2||Arun Katyan|
|A Competitive Book of Agriculture||Nem Raj Sunda|
If you are preparing for Phase 2, you still have enough time left at hand. You need to give your 100 % and leave no stone unturned in order to achieve your desired goal. If you are perplexed, and in need of proper guidance, you can opt for NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Online Course which will be a one-stop solution to cater to all your needs and requirements. The course covers the following:
- More than 230 self-explanatory video lessons
- More than 230+ Study Notes in PDF format
- 4000 Practice Questions from all chapters
- 5 Descriptive Mock tests for ESI, ARD & English
- 7 Full-Length NABARD Grade A Practice Tests
- Live Classes
- Interview guidance
NABARD Grade A is one of the most important and awaited exams in India among all the job aspirants. It not only provides you with a respectable job but also a congenial environment to work in. Thus, you need to ensure that you burn the midnight oil to reap the final fruit.
“Success is where preparation and opportunity meet”.
At ixamBee, you can find free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for SBI PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD, and Other Government Jobs.