- 1 IDBI Executive Admit Card Out
- 2 IDBI Notification 2021
- 3 Excellent Opportunity for Graduates!
- 3.1 IDBI Executive 2021: Vacancy
- 3.2 IDBI Executive 2021: Important Dates
- 3.3 IDBI Executive 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 3.4 Age Relaxation
- 3.5 IDBI Executive 2021: Selection Procedure
- 3.6 IDBI Executive 2021: Exam Pattern
- 3.7 IDBI Executive 2021: Application Fee
- 3.8 IDBI Executive 2021: Application Process
IDBI Executive Admit Card Out
The IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021 admit cards have been released. Registered candidates can log into their accounts using their Registration No./Roll No. and Password / DOB to download their call letters. The admit card download process commenced on August 26, 2021 and the window will remain open till September 5, 2021. So, if you have been taking it easy with your preparation, now is the time to buck up and take to your books again.
IDBI Notification 2021
IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) has recently released its recruitment notification for the year 2021 to fill in the posts of Executives. This notification has been among the most awaited notifications among the job aspirants. IDBI Bank has announced a total number of 920 vacancies for the Executive post.
All the interested candidates can start applying for the post as soon as the link gets activated. IDBI Bank provides similar job opportunities and work atmosphere as any other public sector bank. The dignity and respect that come along with it are similar too. The IDBI Bank Executive Exam has been scheduled on September
Excellent Opportunity for Graduates!
The IDBI Executive openings offer an excellent opportunity for Graduate students. You don’t have to believe me. Instead you should read why this is a great opportunity for you before you decide!
- Firstly, there are 920 vacancies! So you should already be preparing to grab that opportunity.
- Secondly, there is only a single-level examination wherein only 3 subjects will be assessed, namely, Quantitative Aptitude, English and Reasoning.
- Thirdly, there will be no interview.
- If you are between 18 and 25 years of age, you are eligible to apply.
- Lastly, you only need to have a graduate’s degree with 55% marks in any discipline.
We have put together an entire article on the nitty-gritty of the IDBI Executive 2021 exam and its requirements. Read it carefully before you apply.
IDBI Executive 2021: Vacancy
IDBI Bank has announced 920 vacancies for the post of Executive this year. All interested candidates can start applying for the same. The number of vacancies is provisional and is subject to change. The breakup of vacancies is given below:
|Unreserved||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||PWD (VI)||PWD (OH)||PWD (HI)||PWD (MD/ID)||Total|
IDBI Executive 2021: Important Dates
Candidates must make note of all the important dates so as to not miss any deadlines. The tentative exam date has also been announced as shown in the table below.
|1.||Opening of Online Application||August 4, 2021|
|2.||Last Date for Submission of Online Application||August 18,
|3.||Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||August 18,
|3.||Examination Date (Tentative)||September 05, 2021|
IDBI Executive 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for IDBI Executive 2021 Exam, it is very important to gather all necessary information and confirm your eligibility for the specified post.
|Age (As on July 1, 2021)||
|A.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|B.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|C.||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|D.||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment
|E.||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
IDBI Executive 2021: Selection Procedure
IDBI will conduct an online examination to select the eligible candidates for the post of ‘Executive’ which will be further followed by a medical test and document verification. Therefore, the IDBI Executive Exam will be held in two stages:
- Single Exam
- Document Verification & Pre-recruitment Medical Test
IDBI Executive 2021: Exam Pattern
As mentioned above, the IDBI Executive exam will consist of a single online objective test. The pattern of the test will be as per the details given below:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time Duration – 1.5 Hours|
|Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
- The online test for IDBI Executive will also consist of a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
IDBI Executive 2021: Application Fee
Once the filling of details in the IDBI Executive application form is done, the candidates will have to submit the application fee for the exam which will be the last step in the application form, without which the application process will not be completed. The candidates will be given the online payment options and thus the fees will be paid in online mode only.
|For All Others||₹1000|
IDBI Executive 2021: Application Process
As soon as the online application process for the Executive post commences, the candidates will have to follow some easy steps for successful application as given below:
- Candidates will have to visit the official IDBI website www.idbi.com and click on the “careers/ current openings” tab which will direct you to the link “Recruitment of Executives on Contract -2021” where you will have to click on the “Apply Online” option.
- You will be directed to a different page where you will have to click on the tab given on the top of the page – “Click here for New Registration” where you will have to enter your personal details and a new ‘provisional registration number’ and ‘password’ will be generated which will help you in further process, where you can save the data and reopen the form whenever convenient until the last date.
- In the next stage you will have to fill in all the details related to your personal information, like parents details etc. You will have to verify and save the details and move to the next part by clicking on the Save and Next button.
- After all the personal details have been entered, you will have to upload your recent passport photograph and signature according to the specifications mentioned in the notification.
- Preview your application form before you finally submit the form by clicking on the Final Submit tab.
- After completion of all the process, click on the payment tab in the next page and proceed for payment, where you will be given online fee payment options. Save your payment receipt after the payment is done.
- Finally click the submit button and all your details will be saved.
Guidelines for Uploading Photograph
- Photograph must be a recent passport size coloured picture.
- Make sure there is no red-eye in the picture, in case you need to use flash.
- Dimensions: 240×240 pixels (preferred)
- Size : 20 Kb-50 Kb
Guidelines for Uploading Signature
- The candidate needs to sign on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- Dimensions: 140*160 pixels
- Size: 10 Kb – 20 Kb
As the notification for IDBI Executive has been released, it will be beneficial for all the candidates to grab this golden chance and make the best use of it. It will be better if you start planning your preparation with immediate effect and practice as much as you can, so that you are able to get what you wish. You can practice IDBI Executive mock tests here and brush up your knowledge.
All The Best!!
At ixamBee you can find free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD, and Other Government Jobs.