- 1 IDBI Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 IDBI Executive 2019: Vacancy Details
- 1.2 IDBI Executive 2019: Important Dates
- 1.3 IDBI Executive 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Age Relaxation
- 1.5 IDBI Executive 2019: Selection Procedure
- 1.6 IDBI Executive 2019: Exam Pattern
- 1.7 IDBI Executive 2019: Application Fee
- 1.8 IDBI Executive 2019: Application Process
IDBI Recruitment 2019
IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) has recently released its recruitment notification for the year 2019 to fill in the posts of Executives.This notification has been among the most awaited notifications among the job aspirants. IDBI Bank has announced a total number of 300 vacancies for the Executive post. All the interested candidates can start applying for the post as soon as the link gets activated. IDBI Bank provides similar job opportunities and work atmosphere as any other public sector bank. The dignity and respect that come along with it are similar too. The IDBI Bank Executive Exam has been tentatively scheduled on 16th May 2019.
IDBI Executive 2019: Vacancy Details
IDBI Bank has announced 300 vacancies for the post of Executive this year. All interested candidates can start applying for the same. The number of vacancies is provisional and is subject to change. The breakup of vacancies is given below:
|300||137||45||22||81||15||VH – 3
OH – 3
HH – 3
IDBI Executive 2019: Important Dates
IDBI has not released any fixed dates for the examination process but the candidates can refer to the calendar for the tentative dates, so that you can start your preparation accordingly and make the most out of your time rather than waiting for the exact dates and waste whatever time you have right now.
|1.||Last Date for Submission of Online Application||15th April 2019|
|2.||Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||15th April 2019|
|3.||Date of Pre-Exam Training for SC/ST/OBC at all centres||6th May 2019 – 11th May 2019|
|3.||Examination Date (Tentative)||16th May 2019|
- The link for the application will soon be activated by IDBI Bank.
IDBI Executive 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for IDBI Executive post, it is very important to gather all necessary information and confirm your eligibility for the specified post.
|Age (As on March 1, 2019)||
|A.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|B.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|C.||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|D.||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment
|E.||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|F.||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
IDBI Executive 2019: Selection Procedure
IDBI will conduct an online examination to select the eligible candidates for the post of ‘Executive’ which will be further followed by a medical test and document verification. Therefore, the IDBI Executive Exam will be held in two stages:
- Online Objective Test
- Document Verification & Pre-recruitment Medical Test
IDBI Executive 2019: Exam Pattern
As mentioned above, the IDBI Executive exam will consist of a single online objective test. The pattern of the test will be as per the details given below:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time Duration – 1.5 Hours|
|Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
- The online test for IDBI Executive will also consist of a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
IDBI Executive 2019: Application Fee
Once the filling of details in the IDBI Executive application form is done, the candidates will have to submit the application fee for the exam which will be the last step in the application form, without which the application process will not be completed. The candidates will be given the online payment options and thus the fees will be paid in online mode only.
|For All Others||Rs.700|
IDBI Executive 2019: Application Process
As soon as the online application process for the Executive post commences, the candidates will have to follow some easy steps for successful application as given below:
- Candidates will have to visit the official IDBI website www.idbi.com and click on the “careers/ current openings” tab which will direct you to the link “Recruitment of Executives on Contract -2019” where you will have to click on the “Apply Online” option.
- You will be directed to a different page where you will have to click on the tab given on the top of the page – “Click here for New Registration” where you will have to enter your personal details and a new ‘provisional registration number’ and ‘password’ will be generated which will help you in further process, where you can save the data and reopen the form whenever convenient until the last date.
- In the next stage you will have to fill in all the details related to your personal information, like parents details etc. You will have to verify and save the details and move to the next part by clicking on the Save and Next button.
- After all the personal details have been entered, you will have to upload your recent passport photograph and signature according to the specifications mentioned in the notification.
- Preview your application form before you finally submit the form by clicking on the Final Submit tab.
- After completion of all the process, click on the payment tab in the next page and proceed for payment, where you will be given online fee payment options. Save your payment receipt after the payment is done.
- Finally click the submit button and all your details will be saved.
Guidelines for Uploading Photograph (4.5*3.5)
- Photograph must be a recent passport size coloured picture.
- Make sure there is no red-eye in the picture, in case you need to use flash.
- Dimensions: 200*230 pixels (preferred)
- Size : 20 Kb-50 Kb
Guidelines for Uploading Signature
- The candidate needs to sign on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- Dimensions: 140*160 pixels
- Size: 10 Kb – 20 Kb
As the notification for IDBI Executive has been released, it will be beneficial for all the candidates to grab this golden chance and make the best use of it. It will be better if you start planning your preparation with immediate effect and practice as much as you can, so that you are able to get what you wish. You can practice IDBI Executive mock tests here and brush up your knowledge.
All The Best!!