How to Prepare for Descriptive English for the PFRDA Grade A exam 2022?
The PFRDA Grade A Phase 2 exam will be held on December 04, 2022. If you too have qualified the PFRDA Grade A Phase 1 exam, we hope that you have already dived into your Phase 2 exam preparation. In this article, we will try to understand how to prepare Descriptive English for the PFRDA Grade A Exam 2022?
PFRDA Grade A Phase 2 Exam
The PFRDA Grade A Phase 2 Paper 2 exam will be a test of Descriptive English. This paper will be common for aspirants from all streams. Essentially this test check’s a candidate’s drafting skills. For your benefit, the PFRDA Descriptive English exam pattern has been outlined for you in the table below.
|Stream / Subject
|Number of Questions
|All Stream: English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills
PFRDA Descriptive English Syllabus
Essentially, the PFRDA Descriptive English test will assess the following three questions:
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
Now, let us understand how we can prepare for the same.
PFRDA Descriptive English
Now that we have brushed up on the basics, it is time to nose-dive straight into the best tips for the PFRDA Grade A Descriptive English test.
- First and foremost, it is best to be clear on one point. That is since this is a test of Descriptive English, there is no option but to practice by writing full-length answers during your practice stage.
- Moreover, it would be even better if you can type out your answers on a desktop or laptop since you will be required to do so in the actual exam as well. Do not neglect your typing speed. It can make or break your performance.
- If you are not used to typing out long texts on a keyboard, it would be best to start today.
- When you are writing an essay, it would be a good idea to draw a rough blueprint in your mind before you start writing. This will help you gain clarity on what you want to say and how you say it.
- Once you have drawn up a framework in your mind or on a rough sheet of paper, you can go ahead and elaborate on the points that you want to discuss.
- Similarly, when it comes to essays, try to put your point across as briefly as you can. After all, this is a test of your drafting skills.
- Remember, in any descriptive test, it is of utmost importance to be careful of how you are expressing your point as there is no concrete right or wrong answer in this test as there is in an objective/MCQ-type test.
- If there is an advisory word limit for each type of question, it would be best to stick to it. Do not go on writing unnecessarily. This will also reduce the scope for mistakes.
- Once again, in closing, we would like to remind you that this is a test of your writing/drafting skills. So, practice by writing.
We are also most happy to tell you that you can practice many Descriptive English mock tests with ixamBee’s PFRDA Grade A Phase 2 Crash Course. What is more, your tests will be reviewed within 24 hours by our experts and you will be given a performance-based feedback as well.
To help you prepare 50% faster for competitive exams, ixamBee provides free Mock Test Series all the Current Affairs in English and Current Affairs in Hindi in the BeePedia capsules for GA Preparation. You can also get the latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI NABARD and Other Government Jobs.