FCI AGM results for the online exam, conducted in July for various streams like General Administration, Technical/Accounts/Law & Medical Officer, were released some days ago. Congrats to all the aspirants who nailed the online written exam. Now it’s time to gear up for the final race.
The interview is the deciding factor after you have cracked any exam successfully. The FCI AGM Interview stage will judge your communication, attitude and problem-solving skills as your knowledge was already judged in the written exams. So to ensure that you do not lose your focused track, this article will give you all details regarding interview preparation, tips and strategy you need to keep in mind.
3 Steps to Ace FCI AGM Interview
To increase the chances of having an FCI AGM successful interview, take the time to prepare before you meet the interview panel. Think about the topics that they can focus on. Contemplate on ways to position yourself as a strong candidate so that you make a positive impression on the interview panel. Include the following three Ps in your FCI AGM interview preparations.
- Probe: Research on the FCI organization will help you represent yourself in a better way
- Planning: Be careful about what to wear and how to present yourself.
- Practice: Attempt 2 / 3 mock interviews to shove your nervousness and get aware of your improvement areas.
Things to Be Aware of Before Your FCI AGM Interview
The dreaded jitters before an important bank interview are very common. The interview process can be very challenging if you are not prepared well. Spend time in planning and preparing for your FCI AGM interview in a systematic manner as a little bit of preparation and practice will go a long way in ensuring success in the FCI AGM Interview. This will help you to ace the interview with self-confidence and ease.
As said by the Author, Stephen Kague “Proper planning and preparation prevent poor performance”, so given below are a few tips that you should know beforehand to clear the FCI AGM Interview race.
- Review your resume thoroughly as most of the questions will probably revolve around your resume.
- Be confident while answering any questions. If you are unable to recollect the exact answer, relax and just be yourself. Do not beat around the bush.
- Be prepared for having an original and a valid reason to answer why you are applying for the concerned job profile.
- Prepare strongly for general awareness and the state you belong to, as there will be many questions related to this. Also, get aware of some common terminologies used in the food sector parlance.
- Your physical appearance matters. First impressions are long-lasting, so dress in a formal way.
- Punctuality is a highly regarded trait. Make sure that you reach the venue ahead of the time mentioned in the FCI AGM interview call letter. If new to the place, visit the venue the previous day to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- Before entering the interview room ask for permission to enter.
- Greet everyone with a smile and make yourself comfortable by adopting a good posture.
- Make eye contact while answering any question.
- Speak in a clear and audible tone and do not be rude or harsh even if the interview panel does not agree with you on some aspects.
- Lastly, have faith in your capabilities.
Generally, an Interview is a process to know about the candidate’s personality traits and if they are updated with the latest developments around their surroundings. It is a self-introspection process but still if you feel you are lacking somewhere in your approach and guidance, ixamBee is always there to help you out. It has a dedicated pool of experts that will guide you on how to ace the FCI AGM interview for various streams in a structured way.
So why wait when the army of experts is available to sharpen your axe.
At ixamBee you can find Free Mock Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.