SSC or Staff Selection Commission, established on 4th November 1975, is entrusted with the responsibility of recruiting staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Department of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC CHSL is one such recruitment, which is awaited eagerly by many aspirants who dream of making a career in Government Sector. Recently the extension of SSC CHSL 2020-21 exam recruitment has given more time to all the aspirants to prepare in a more fruitful and planned way. But this will prove worthy only if one knows how to manage time efficiently.
Time is one of the essential resources for clearing any competitive exams. As the race to get into SSC jobs is increasing exponentially every year due to its lucrative salary, perks and stability, the hard work and effort that need to be put in will manifest. Practicing as much as you can and discipline will be the key to crack SSC CHSL exam. Many lack on this front and suffer from anxiety, depression, and overconfidence which results in wait for the next attempt. So here is a basic routine which an individual can follow, though it may differ from one person to another as we all are different in some aspects.
Time Schedule for SSC CHSL 2020-21
Regularity in your timetable will lead to success and this regularity will depend on how feasible your schedule is. Most of the students make an impractical routine for SSC CHSL exam preparation. SSC CHSL exam preparation routine should be dedicated to learn and practice new things on every topic while not hindering your personal life. Your SSC CHSL exam timetable should be compatible with your work and life. So here the SSC CHSL time schedule-
- Wake up and start your day with a cheerful smile and drink plenty of water to improve digestion. Good health is a must.
- Exercise and meditate for energizing your mind and body. It will not only increase alertness and blood flow to your mind but also relieve you from any stress thus enhancing your productivity.
- Freshen up your body by taking a shower as -“Sound mind lives in a sound body.”
- Energize yourself by having a heavy breakfast.
- Revision of General awareness is important as it will help you in evaluating and matching what you have studied the previous day. Also read one newspaper daily, it will help you to understand about all the tits and bits of writing.
- Go for English Language and Comprehension and also study topic wise concepts for clarity. First try easy questions then medium level questions and then the toughest ones.
- Now take a short break and relax to refresh your mind and body. During this break do not think about topics, tricks, and concepts, just free your mind from everything.
- Have a light lunch enriched in proteins thus giving you proper nourishment and energy for the entire day. Donot overeat otherwise you will doze. Walk for a few minutes and then back to study.
- Now go for Quantitative Aptitude. It is the most important section as it consumes a lot of time and requires speed and accuracy. Go for chapter wise strategy and segregate each chapter into concepts. Then practice questions ranging from easiest to the toughest.
- Also have a deadline for each chapter and plan accordingly, otherwise your chapter will keep on pending.
- After utilizing your brain so much just go for some indoor Physical activities and refresh yourself with a cold shower.
- Now opt for General reasoning and intelligence section. Again go for chapter wise strategy and questions from easy- moderate to tough.
- Test yourself by solving previous year questions paper or any mock test, as they are the best instrument to judge your learning and grasping capabilities. Solve them as per your choice, preference, and convenience.
- Have dinner and devote some time for watching news on TV or TV-Series. Do not indulge for too long otherwise you will disturb your night sleep.
The above SSC CHSL timetable may not be feasible for every aspirant as every SSC CHSL job individual has his/her own way of studying and associated goals to achieve. So you can modify the SSC CHSL time plan according to your suitability and needs.
Also we have a dedicated SSC YouTube channel where you will get all the latest updates and information for SSC exams. For your SSC CHSL exam schedule go through the video given below-