The Reserve Bank of India has invited applications in an Advt. No. 2 / 2020-21 for the RBI Non CSG Recruitment of Legal Officer-Grade B, Manager (Technical-Civil), Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)-Grade A & Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security).
The short notification is released in an advertisement in the newspaper and the detailed official notification will be released on February 23, 2021 by the authorities on the official website of RBI. The total number of vacancies listed in the notification are 29. It is an opportunity for all those eligible applicants who are awaiting for the recruitment notice to come. The last time the advertisement for RBI Assistant was released, was in the year 2020 for a total of 926 vacancies.
|S.No||Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Legal Officer – Grade B||11|
|3||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||12|
|4||Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)||05|
For several years the criteria of selection, eligibility and job requirement for these posts has remained unchanged. In this article we have mentioned the eligibility criteria, age limit & selection process based on the earlier notifications. This is completely for your understanding and may vary in the official notification when released by RBI.
Important dates Mentioned in Short Notification
|Website link open for online registrations of applications and payment of fees/intimation charges||February 23,2021 to March 10,2021 upto 06:00 pm|
|Online/Written Examination||April 10, 2021|
Eligibility as per previous notification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law with at least 50 percent or equivalent marks.
- After being enrolled with the Bar Council, at least two years of experience as an Advocate/ Legal Consultant/ Legal Assistant/ Associate in an Advocates’ or Solicitors’ Office or Law firm; or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department or as a full-time teacher in a Law College/ University, teaching law.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with at least 60 percent marks in Civil Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience in any educational institution after graduation (equivalent to that of an assistant engineer) and having experience in the preparation and evaluation of tender papers.
Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)
- Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR
- Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class. Desirable: Knowledge of bi-lingual word processing OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level. (In lieu of a subject of Hindi at Bachelor’s Degree level, one may have recognized Hindi qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree).
Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)
- Officer in the Army/Navy/Air Force with a minimum of 5 years of commissioned service; OR
- Rank equivalent Assistant Commander with a minimum of 5 years of service as Assistant Commander in the Paramilitary Forces.
|1||Legal Officer||Online & Offline Exam & Interview|
|2||Manager (Technical-Civil)||Online & Offline Exam & Interview|
|3||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||Online & Offline Exam & Interview|
|4||Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)||Online Exam & Interview|
Age Limit (as on 01/12/2019)
|1||Legal Officer||21-32 years|
|2||Manager (Technical-Civil)||21-35 years|
|3||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||21-30 years|
|4||Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)||25-40 years|
The RBI Assistant vacancies are a hit among government job aspirants because….ixamBee provides various online courses to prepare for govt. Exams.