Attention Asprirants, RBI Grade B 2019 Notification out!!!!!
The most-awaited RBI Grade B 2019 notification is out. Many of you have been eagerly waiting for RBI to release RBI Grade B 2019 notification and it is finally out. RBI, India’s central banking institution, has released the RBI Grade B 2019 notification in a newspaper. RBI will release the detailed notification on its official website on September 20, 2019. This is the golden opportunity for students who have been eagerly waiting for RBI Grade B 2019 notification. RBI Grade B 2019 exam preparation requires you to be thoroughly prepared and therefore it’s time to gear up and start full-fledged preparation for RBI Grade B 2019 exam right away.
Let us look at important RBI Grade B 2019 exam dates:
|Online Registration and Payment of Fees Dates||September 21, 2019 – October 11, 2019|
|Grade B (DR) General- Phase I and DEPR/DSIM Paper I examination||November 9, 2019|
|Grade B (DR) General- Phase II||December 1, 2019|
|Grade B (DR) DEPR/DSIM Paper II and III||December 2, 2019|
RBI Grade B 2019 Vacancies:
|Officer in Grade B (DR) – General||156|
|Officer in Grade B (DR) – DEPR||20|
|Officer in Grade B (DR) – DSIM||23|
RBI Grade B 2019 Online Course:
RBI Grade B 2019 exam is a tough nut to crack and you need best study material to crack the exam. ixamBee’s RBI Grade B 2019 online course has been prepared by our expert faculty after a thorough and detailed analysis of the latest exam patterns.
Offerings of the course are as follows:
- 700+ short video lessons which cover the entire syllabus (Phase 1 + Phase 2) for RBI Grade B 2019 exam
- 17,000+ practice questions prepared by expert faculty in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests, and Mock Tests
- 300+ study notes wherever required for easy learning and quick revision
- 20 Full-length Mock tests for Phase 1 and 15 full-length Mock Tests for Phase 2 exam
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback
- Live classes with faculty members who have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI and other competitive exams.