National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), an apex development financial institution in India, has rolled out most waited notifications for posts of NABARD Grade A and NABARD Grade B 2019. NABARD has announced 79 vacancies for NABARD Grade-A 2019 post and 08 vacancies for NABARD Grade B 2019 post. This is a golden opportunity for students who were waiting for these notifications to be out and NABARD has released the notification for NABARD Grade B after a span of one year, NABARD announced Grade B in 2016 last.
- 1 Important Dates for NABARD Grade A 2019 and NABARD Grade B 2019 exams
- 2 NABARD Grade A 2019 and NABARD Grade B 2019 Exam Pattern:
- 3 Here we are with 30 days study plan for NABARD Grade A and NABARD Grade B 2019 exam:
- 4 Distribution of time for NABARD Grade A and NABARD Grade B Prelims Exam:
- 5 NABARD Grade A and NABARD Grade B 2019 Online Course for Prelims consists of:
Important Dates for NABARD Grade A 2019 and NABARD Grade B 2019 exams
|Online Application Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges||May 10-26, 2019|
|NABARD Grade A – Phase I Prelims Exam Date||June 15-16, 2019|
|NABARD Grade B – Phase I (Preliminary) Exam Date||June 16, 2019|
NABARD Grade A 2019 and NABARD Grade B 2019 Exam Pattern:
Please note that the Prelims exam pattern is same for both NABARD Grade A 2019 and NABARD Grade B 2019 posts.
|Test of Reasoning||20 Marks||120 minutes (composite time)|
|English Language||40 Marks|
|Computer Knowledge||20 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40 Marks|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40 Marks|
You are left with exactly one month for NABARD Grade A and NABARD Grade B exams.
- Can I clear NABARD Grade A or NABARD Grade B exam by studying now??
- Is it possible to crack the NABARD Grade A or NABARD Grade B exam by preparing for 30 days.
- Will I be able to cover the vast syllabus in 30 days??
These questions might be lingering in your mind and you might be feeling anxious thinking about what can be done in the next 30 days??
Here we are with 30 days study plan for NABARD Grade A and NABARD Grade B 2019 exam:
Since the time is limited and the content to study is much, we suggest the following time distribution to help you cover the entire syllabus and prepare well for the Prelims.
Distribution of time for NABARD Grade A and NABARD Grade B Prelims Exam:
Total study time available: 120 -150 hours in 30 days (Taking approximately 4-5 hours per day)
|No. of Study Hours||To be utilized for|
|100 Hours||· Watching short and crisp videos and attempting questions after video lessons (Concept check questions)
· Studying PDF study notes
· Attempting Chapter tests
|20-30 Hours||· Attempting mock tests|
|10 -15 Hours||· Attending Live Doubt Clarification Classes|
|• Watch short and Crisp videos (10 – 12 minutes each)
• Attempt Concept check questions available after each video (8 -12Qs)
|30 % of total time|
|• Go through PDF study notes
• Attempt Chapter Tests of related chapters
|30 % of total time|
|• Attend Live classes and clear doubts||10 % of total time|
|• Attempt Mock Tests
• Ask Queries and doubts in live classes and again attempt new Mocks
|30 % of total time
|Subject||Approx. Time distribution
(Out of 120 hours)
|Number of questions in exam|
|Quants + Reasoning||20 hours||40 questions 40 marks||Assuming that you have basic idea and need practice and doubt clarification, also it is not very tough in the exam, So you can attend live classes for doubt clarification, attempt tests and choose to watch specific videos (out of 150 available) to save time|
|English||20 hours||40 questions 40 marks||Watch 43 videos + attempt Quizzes|
|Computer||10 hours||20 questions 20 marks||Read PDF notes|
|General Awareness||10 hours||20 questions 20 marks||Daily GK updates + Weekly capsules available on website covering all current affairs|
|Economics and Social Issues||20 hours||40 questions 40 marks||50 videos + CCQs +50 PDF notes + Quizzes|
|Agriculture and Rural Development||20 hours||40 questions 40 marks||55 videos + 60 notes + CCQs + Quizzes|
|Mock tests||20 – 30 hours|
|Live Classes||10 hours|
|Total time||120 – 140 hours|
All the above can be completed by subscribing to ixamBee’s NABARD Grade A and NABARD Grade B 2019 online course prepared by ex-RBI and ex-Bank POs. Important features of NABARD Grade A and NABARD Grade B online course are:
NABARD Grade A and NABARD Grade B 2019 Online Course for Prelims consists of:
- More than 300+ Video lessons on different topics of all the seven sections of NABARD Grade A and Grade B Phase I Examination
- Study Notes wherever required to supplement or ease the learning
- 4000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests, and Mock Tests.
- 10 section tests for each of the subjects
- 15 Full-Length Mock Tests based on exact exam pattern and difficulty level.
Get Free Online Test Series, GK updates in form of Beepedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD, and Other Government Jobs.
займ на счет телефоназайм через перевод контактзайм lime