IFSCA Grade A Recruitment 2023 has advertised 20 positions as Assistant Managers. The IFSCA Recruitment 2023 online application window became active on February 11, 2023.
What is IFSCA: Overview
The IFSCA was founded as a unified regulator with a holistic goal to promote ease of doing business in IFSCs and provide a world-class regulatory environment since the dynamic nature of business in the IFSCs necessitates a high degree of inter-regulatory cooperation within the financial sector.
The IFSCA’s key goals are to forge close ties across the globe, concentrating on the requirements of the Indian economy, and act as an international financial platform for both the entire region and the entire world economy.
Role of IFSCA Officers
- the high degree of inter-regulatory coordination within the financial sector
- serve as an international financial platform for the entire economy
- regulation of financial products, financial services and financial institutions in the International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) in India
- promote ease of doing business across sectors
IFSCA EXAM: UNCHARTERED TERRITORY
While the IFSCA might be a new exam and might seem a little daunting to some of you, Ixambee’s panel of experts has got your back in terms of
- The right study materials
- Preparation strategy
- Exam-specific expertise
So if you can diligently follow our experts’ notes and videos, nothing can stop you from conquering this exam with flying colors.
IFSCA Grade A Recruitment 2023
Aspirants will get a summary of IFSCA Recruitment 2023 in the following table including all of the key information regarding the examination.
|Organization||International Financial Services Centres Authority|
|Exam Name||IFSCA Exam 2023|
|Selection Process||Phase 1, Phase 2, Interview|
Dates to Remember: IFSCA Recruitment
The table enlists the important dates for IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023.
|IFSCA Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||11 February 2023.|
|IFSCA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Start Date||11 February 2023.|
|Last Day to Apply Online for IFSCA Recruitment 2023||03 March 2023.|
|IFSCA Admit Card 2023||To be sent through email/SMS one week before the exam.|
|IFSCA Phase I Exam||March/April 2023.|
|IFSCA Phase II Exam||April/May 2023.|
Steps For IFSCA Grade A Recruitment 2023 Online Application
Here’s the link: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/ifscaojan23/
- Visit IFSCA’s official website or use the link provided above.
- Enter the requested information, including your name, email address, and mobile number.
- To the registered Email ID and Mobile number will be provided a provisional registration number and password.
- Log in after you have your registration number and password to finish the application process.
- Carefully complete the personal, academic, and communication details.
- Submit your picture, signature, left thumb impression, and any other necessary information.
- Before paying the application fee, check the information you submitted on the form.
- After verification, pay the IFSCA Recruitment 2023 application fees.
- After you pay your application fees for the IFSCA Recruitment 2023, it will be provisionally accepted
IFSCA Grade A Vacancy 2023
Please take a look at the table below to check the category-wise vacancy for IFSCA Recruitment 2023.
IFSCA Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The International Financial Services Centres Authority has released both the official announcement and the eligibility requirements. Candidates should ensure that they meet the IFSCA Grade A Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Requirements prior to enrolling for the notice.
- Educational Qualification:
|Assistant Manager||Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/Business Administration (Finance) /Econometrics. OR, |
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Master’s in Computer Application/Information Technology. OR,
Bachelor’s degree in commerce with CA, or CFA, CS, ICWA. OR,
Bachelor’s degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University
- Age limit: You can verify the maximum age requirement for the IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 as of February 1st here. The maximum age for the exam’s eligibility is 30 years as on 01.02.2023.
IFSCA Grade A Recruitment 2023: Application Fees
Candidates can see the IFSCA Recruitment 2023 application fees below, broken down by category. Only after paying the application fees will the application form be sent in its entirety.
IFSCA Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The IFSCA Recruitment 2023 Selection Process consists of three steps below:
- Stage I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Stage II (online examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Stage III(Interview)
IFSCA Grade A Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern
Two papers will be included in the Phase 1 Test for IFSCA Recruitment 2023. 40% is the overall cut-off needed to pass the first stage of the online exam. The table below contains the IFSCA Grade A (Assistant Manager) Exam Pattern for the phase 1 online examination for both examinations for all interested candidates to review.
Paper I Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No.of questions||Max Marks||Cut-Off||Time|
|General Awareness(Financial Sector)||25||25|
Paper II Exam Pattern
|Paper||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Cut off||Time|
|Paper II||50||100||40%||60 mins|
IFSCA Recruitment 2023: Salary
All chosen candidates will serve a two-year probationary term before being hired as Grade A Officers by the International Financial Services Centers Authority. Subject to the candidates’ acceptable performance throughout the probationary period, they will be confirmed in the IFSCA’s services. Officers in Grade A are paid in the following increments: 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150 (17 years).
FAQs: IFSCA RECRUITMENT 2023
Q. Is IFSCA Recruitment 2023 Out?
Ans. Yes, IFSCA Recruitment 2023 is out.
Q. What is the starting date to apply for IFSCA Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The starting date to apply for IFSCA Recruitment 2023 is on 11 February 2023.
Q. How many vacancies are declared for IFSCA Recruitment 2023?
Ans. A total of 20 vacancies are announced for IFSCA Recruitment 2023.
Q. What is the maximum age limit for IFSCA Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The maximum age limit for IFSCA Recruitment 2023 is 30 Years.
Q. How can I apply for IFSCA Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Candidates can apply for IFSCA Recruitment 2023 from the link mentioned above in the post.