EMRS Recruitment 2021
The Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) has released 3479 vacancies for the posts of TGT, PGT, Principal, and Vice-principal posts across 17 states in India. The exam was initially announced to be tentatively held in the first week of June. However, the exam was then postponed. The EMRS Recruitment 2021 exam dates are expected to be announced soon.
EMRS Recruitment 2021 Vacancies per Post
The number of vacancies per post have been provided in the table given below:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||1244|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||1944|
EMRS Recruitment 2021 Vacancies per State
The number of vacancies per state have been provided in the table given below:
|Name of State||Number of Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir||14|
The highest number of vacancies has been released for Madhya Pradesh at 1279. The lowest number of vacancies across all the states is in Himachal Pradesh at 8 vacancies.
EMRS Recruitment Benefits
The EMRS scheme is a flagship programme initiated by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs in 1988. The objective behind this scheme was to ensure that good quality education can be provided to tribal students in the tribal areas of India. The scheme was re-planned in 2018-19 to set up 452 more new schools, more schools to the pre-existing 288 schools. Of these 452 new schools the project for 100 schools has been finalized.
How is EMRS beneficial for tribal communities?
- Holistic development of students belonging to Scheduled Tribes
- Special and focused upliftment of Scheduled Tribes and Particularly Vulnerable Tribes of India.
- Addressing the special needs of the tribals communities.
- Ensuring that these students receive the best opportunities and quality exposure in both academics and co-curricular activities.
- EMRSs are working toward bringing tribal communities at par with the rest of the Indian society.
- Educating the tribal communities will result in their integration into the mainstreams and prevent exploitation in the future.
Objectives of the EMRS Scheme
The objectives of the EMRS Scheme are:
- To ensure the all-round development of tribal students in both academic and extracurricular spheres.
- To make the EMRS school the model for school in tribal-dominated areas.
- To make EMRS institutions building blocks of nation building.
- The positioning of quality human resources to run the EMRS institutions.
- Improvement of overall educational standards in the EMRSs.
You can find all the information for the EMRS Exam 2021 with regard to the syllabus, important dates and more at ixam Bee. If you are preparing for the EMRS examination you can find free mock tests on ixamBee. For this examination, there is also a section tested on General Awareness for which you can find requisite resources on our BeePedia page. These BeePedia updates are free and available in Hindi as well.
If you are preparing for another competitive exam(s) you can find online courses and free mock test series that we have especially curated for your preparation.
At ixamBee you can find free Mock Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI NABARD and Other Government Jobs.