- 1 RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Official Notification Out
- 2 RBI Office Attendant Important Dates 2021
- 3 RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2021
- 4 RBI Office Attendant Selection Process 2021
- 5 RBI Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 6 RBI Office Attendant Age Limit 2021
- 7 RBI Office Attendant Application Process 2021
- 8 RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021
- 9 RBI Office Attendant 2021 – How to Apply?
- 10 RBI Office Attendant 2021 Important Links
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Official Notification Out
An official notification has been issued by the Reserve Bank of India inviting applications from the eligible candidates for 841 ‘Office Attendant’ positions in different bank offices. This opens up a wide range of opportunities for SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) passed students from a recognized board of that State/ UT/ Central Government. For a thorough understanding of the notification read the complete article.
RBI Office Attendant Important Dates 2021
|Commencement of online registration of application||February 24, 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||March 15, 2021|
|Closure for editing application details||March 15, 2021|
|Payment of Test Fees (Online)||February 24, 2021 to March 15, 2021|
|Tentative date of Online Test||April 09 & 10, 2021|
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2021
Massive opportunities are swirled in by the RBI in the year 2021. RBI has opened 841 vacancies for the post of Office Attendants and now are accepting applications of eligible and interested candidates. RBI has opened the application window on 24 February 2021.
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||74|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||211|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||25|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||75|
RBI Office Attendant Selection Process 2021
- The selection would be based on an online test and a language proficiency test (LPT).
- The candidates should be proficient in the language ( knowledge of how to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under the recruiting office for which s/he is applying to.
- An information handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from the RBI website along with a call letter, will provide further detailed information regarding the test.
RBI Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility criteria includes the educational qualification and age limit that is mandatory for any candidate who is applying for RBI Office Attendant 2021. The interested candidates can check the RBI Office Attendant eligibility criteria in the link attached in the “important links” section below and can apply for this recruitment.
RBI Office Attendant Educational Qualifications 2021
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation / Xth Std) from a recognized board of that State/ UT/ Central Government.
- The candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should have passed matriculation as of 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
RBI Office Attendant Age Limit 2021
- 18 to 25 years as of 1st February 2021.
- Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD, 10 years for Widows / Divorce Women / Judicially separated Women.
RBI Office Attendant Application Process 2021
The application process includes the application mode and the application fee for RBI Attendant Notification 2021.
Application Mode: Online
- ₹ 50/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS category candidates.
- ₹ 450/- (Test fee + Intimation Charges) for OBC/ EWS/ General candidates.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021
|S. No.||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||30||30||Composite time of 90 minutes|
- Online test except the test of General English will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with a minimum prescribed mark in each section of the Online Test.
- LPT will be of qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
RBI Office Attendant 2021 – How to Apply?
The steps to apply online for RBI Office Attendant recruitment 2021 are as follows:
- Check the eligibility from the official notification attached below.
- Click on the Apply here Link given below to start the application process.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the Fees Online.
- Print the application form for future reference.
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Important Links
|RBI Office Attendant 2021 Official Notification||Download Here|
|RBI Office Attendant 2021 Online Application||Apply Here|
With 841 vacancies, you have very high chances of clearing this exam. However, when the vacancies are high, so is the competition. To give you that extra edge in the RBI Attendant Recruitment 2021, ixamBee is launching an online course and will soon provide you with free mock tests for you to practice.
Visit ixambee.com to learn more and to get through some of the prestigious government examinations. For any government exam ixamBee is a one-stop solution to your preparation needs. Through live classes, doubt clearing sessions, video lectures, practice questions and mock tests we offer a seamless learning experience.