NABARD exam is just a few days away and you must be feeling anxious about your exam preparation. Here, I am discussing points on what to study and what not to study in the last 10 days for NABARD Grade A/B Phase 1 exam. Before starting the discussion here is a short story for you:
A short story for you!
There was a little girl Lily who was shy and reserved. But she enjoyed playing soccer. Her friends and classmates ridicule Lily for her interest in soccer. Nonetheless, she was determined to pursue her passion and become a successful soccer player. Every day, after returning from school, Lily quickly finishes her homework and practices soccer. When the interschool competitions were announced at the school, Lily decided to participate. She took part in the selection trials, and her classmates mock her once again. But they were shocked when Lily performed well and the judges select her to represent the school. Lily’s commitment and hard work mute every person who mocked her.
Moral of the Story:
Determination, strong will, and focus can help you achieve even the toughest of goals, in spite of ridicule by others.
What to study for NABARD?
- Start Reading the Data: This is the right time to read all the scheme-related data on when was the scheme launched, who launched it, why it was launched, which people were impacted, and where it was launched. Start reading the data related to agriculture schemes like Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana, National Scheme of Welfare of Fishermen, KCC for animal husbandry and fisheries, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, Pradhan Mantri Matasya Sampada Yojana, PM Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana, and more.
- Practice Full-Length Mock Tests: From today, start practicing full-length NABARD mock tests and check your time, speed and accuracy. Attempt at least one mock test per day. Divide the composite time of 120 minutes wisely among the 8 sections. The sequence of attempts of these sections should be based on your strengths and weaknesses. Analyze the results of the mock test. It will help you to build exam hall pressure and you will be acquitted to it.
- Study BeePedia: BeePedia covers all the monthly and weekly current affairs updates important from an exam perspective. Prepare your end moment NABARD notes from the BeePedia.
- Revision: Start revising the prepared topics. Revise from your own study notes of NABARD. Make study notes while taking mock tests. It will improve your muscle memory and the ability to retain information.
- Don’t Listen to Demotivators: You have studied and prepared for the NABARD exam. I believe in you and your exam preparation. Don’t let people affect your dreams. Be like Little Lily and be focused. Less anxiety will give more clarity.
If you have any doubt related to any topic, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s clear all of them and make this exam attempt a success.
Never give up, you are about to achieve!
At ixamBee, you can find a number of Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as the latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD, and Other Government Jobs.