The IDBI Assistant Manager exam 2021 is scheduled to be held on September 4, 2021. In these last few days, ixamBee brings to you the best tips that you can follow so that you are well-prepared for the exam and ready to perform your best on the actual examination day.
IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card
The IDBI Assistant Manager admit card has been made available. The download window is open till September 4, 2021. Do not wait until the last moment to download your admit card. You can download your admit card by logging into your account using your Registration No./Roll No. and Password / DOB.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2021 Final Tips
- Do not stay up all night to study now. Students often have the habit of pulling all-nighters before an important exam in order to make up for any preparation lag they may be facing. Instead, we will advise you to rest well and focus on what you have prepared rather than what you were unable to cover.
- In these last few days, your entire attention should be devoted toward revision and rest.
- If you have made study notes in the last few months, now would be the time to refer and revise them.
- Do not get unnecessarily worked up. It is quite normal to feel anxious and under-prepared as the exam day approaches, however this is not the case. Believe us when we say that you will recall all that you have learnt once you actually see the question paper.
- On the other hand, it is okay to feel a little stressed about your exam so long as it does not get the better of you. Use this energy positively to ensure you reap good results.
- Be prepared. In case you are faced with a question or topic you are unfamiliar with during the exam, do not get worked up. Walk into your exam knowing that you may have to face a googly. If this does materialize, you will be well-adjusted and not get thrown off your track. If there are no surprise elements in the paper, you will be pleasantly surprised. Either-way, it’s a win-win technique for you.
- In these last few days, take an IDBI AM mock test every day. It will help you evaluate your preparation and allow you to get a feel of the actual examination.
- There should be no guesswork. For questions whose answers you do not know properly, do not wing it. Since there is a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer, it would be better if you skip the question rather than run the risk of earning the penalty.
- Engage in light reading. You can do some light reading for English language and Current/Banking Awareness sections of the paper. This will allow you to continue your preparation successfully without getting too worked up.
- Brush-up on your General/Banking Awareness preparation with ixamBee’s BeePedia. You will find crisp and relevant information capsules that you can read in these last few days.
- Pack your bag and keep everything ready for the exam on the night before the exam.
- Follow all COVID-related safety protocols at the exam center for your own safety and for the safety of others.
- We encourage you to take the evening off before the exam and occupy yourself in an activity that will help you take your mind off your exam. For example, you could go for a light run, or watch a movie or even turn in early to bed. Basically, do anything that is not related to your exam so that you can refresh your mind and body.
- Finally, be confident and believe in yourself. Your attitude matters the most. So, if you go for the exam with a positive and confident mindset, you will surely be able to achieve your goal.
So, take help from these tips in the last few days before your exam. We are confident that you will not only clear the exam but excel at it. Team ixamBee wishes you all the success!
At ixamBee you can find a number of Online Courses, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.